Spring Run ( covid delayed) August summer Run

If Aaron can pass the test, should be anyone can do it. ?
I did it Wednesday because I wanted to go to New Minas on Thursday and still haven't heard back.It will be easier for us to cruise back together if we are packing a lunch we should be all ready to go together.There are different ways to travel to and back once you cross the border.:)

I have heard from a friend that did the online form, came back thru Tidnish, they were asked for the Reference number from the online, gave that and were waved thru, very quick and easy. Beats doing it there.
Just came back from New Minas.Did the NB paperwork online,got our reply with numbers,reached the border with no traffic and was waved through.Actually we were waved through in both directions.So what are they doing,spot checks?

Went on the Island last week with a Uhaul (work related) and i indeed needed their paperwork (asked for the confirmation #) and wasn't aware of the NB one (construction world was told nothing required when the bubble reopened so i had trashed my worksafe paperwork, ANYWAYS....), had to fill the form there and then with the border officer instead of just saying a confirmation number. I will fill up ahead of time online here lol .

Just came back from New Minas.Did the NB paperwork online,got our reply with numbers,reached the border with no traffic and was waved through.Actually we were waved through in both directions.So what are they doing,spot checks?

You only need that number to come into N.B. so leaving the Province would be up to N.S. to do their thing. Now if they waved you through coming back in I'm not sure what's up with that, especially when you point out there was not much traffic? Now if those new electronic pads were not working properly like it's been happening once in awhile........it could be why you got waived through ?? :unsure: In that case we usually go back to the paper forms ? I would say if you got waived through it was a bonus, saved you time. The southern part of the Province checkpoints are in a way less high-risk than those bordering Quebec so could be that they are using some discretion here too, especially lately being that a lot of the bordering community mayors have been voicing concerns on travel restrictions. So if things are starting to move smoothly between provinces it will surely be a good thing for you guys when doing cruises..............(y)

I have to find and fill out paper work, I might have to fly to Ottawa and pick up piece of equipment
and bring back, other than flight, cab and picking up envelope, fuel stops and grabing something
to eat on run, I will not be seeing anyone or staying anywhere. Its work related.
Should be fun to see the paper work for this.
once I can find it of course. :oops:

Here's the COVID Atlantic Bubble travel form links for NB, NS & PEI(for anybody heading in this direction)

NB: https://www.pxw1.snb.ca/snb9000/product.aspx?productid=A001P783003&cs=1

NS: https://travel-declaration.novascotia.ca/en

PEI: https://services.princeedwardisland...ricWebformSubmission/GenericWebformSubmission

The best advice for traveling into any of the Maritime provinces is to complete the form, print hard copies and have respective Gov't issued photo ID and provincial health cards in hand for all adult travelers.

Forms are fairly straightforward and some experiences noted on the Forum suggest it's smooth sailing through the checkpoints. No sense in being lazy or anti-establishment..... Nobody making this run want to be in the lineup behind "that guy" who thinks the rules don't apply, so don't be a "that guy"!!

Looking forward to the run and seeing everyone and their ride in a couple of weeks!

I have to find and fill out paper work, I might have to fly to Ottawa and pick up piece of equipment
and bring back, other than flight, cab and picking up envelope, fuel stops and grabing something
to eat on run, I will not be seeing anyone or staying anywhere. Its work related.
Should be fun to see the paper work for this.
once I can find it of course. :oops:
If you go to Ontario now, you will have to self isolate for 14 days. Makes for a Pain doing work out side Atlantic bubble.

Hey Everyone,

Just a little over a week away. Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a little cruise as well. Add your name if you haven't already and don't forget to get your forms filled out to ease the crossing of the border.

Back