Spring Run ( covid delayed) August summer Run

A late update for the PEI crew....

We won't be meeting up with NB cars in Aulac due to road construction they are avoiding. Instead, we can take the scenic route to Amherst along the coast.

Meet up at TIms on St. Peters Road around 8:30, leaving @ 9:00.
Meet up with western cars in the Visitor Information Center parking lot at Gateway VIllage at 9:40.

Route to Taylor Ford as follows:
Take ramp off Hwy 16 onto Hwy 955, continuing on to 960 through Cape Tormentine and Cape Spear back to Hwy 16 in Timber RIver.
Take a left onto Hwy 16, then a left onto Hwy 970 to Port Elgin. We;ll group back up once off 16,
Continue on 970 into NS in Tidnish onto 366.
Take 366 to Port Howe.
Take a right in Port HOwe onto 301 to Oxford.
Take a right onto 204 in Oxford toward Amherst.
Take a left onto Robert Angus Drive. Taylor Ford on the left.

Google Maps route below:
You may see the N.S. group- we will be on the 204 Oxford to Amherst as well !

Aliona commented to me, was really nice to see everyone.
it was our first real outing since covid started.
almost felt normal lol.

Great to see everyone, even from a distance.
I know we had some new folks out, I hope they enjoyed themselves.

The event went great with everyone being quite good as far as the rules went
Be great to see what else we can do this year. Stay tuned.

One of the highlights for me was following this pooch riding shot gun with his goggles on from Port Elgin to Tidnish Bridge.. he was enjoying the sites and checking us all out .. and yes , looks like I'm buying a new dash cam because this quality sucks!..image (2).png

Thank you Trevor, admin and Taylor ford organizing the runs and meet. This we my first real run this year and i think I might have broke 2000km for this summer so far.. I didn't take any pics at all unfortunately, just the dog from the dash cam that I felt was worthy ..

Thank you Trevor, admin and Taylor ford organizing the runs and meet. This we my first real run this year and i think I might have broke 2000km for this summer so far.. I didn't take any pics at all unfortunately, just the dog from the dash cam that I felt was worthy ..
our pleasure, wish was not the first one, but nice we got to see you and everyone.
hopefully we can get in another one this year :)

Back