Show us a Pic of Your Family Pet

Harley was a great dog. He would run a mile to lick your hand. He had a personality like no other. He was very happy to see everyone. Although he slowed down in his later years, his personality did not. It's tough to see our pets go. I was sorry to hear the news this week.

So sorry for your loss Trevor, he will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.

[SIZE=+1]Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown... [/SIZE]

Thank you everyone for the kind words. Harley was special for me but even more so for Aliona.
Her first dog and when she first came to Canada, had no friends, no Licence or car, but she had Harley.
they spent hours everyday together walking and playing and she cared for him like a child.

Anyone who knew Harley also knew he was never really a Dog, he was treated the same or better than
most people. He was only suppose to live 5 years, he made it to 11.5 He is greatly missed and will never be
forgotten. In our hearts for life as few things can be.

Oh boy, sorry to hear that guys.
I'm sure he'll be missed and there will surely be an empty spot in the family for awhile. They don't call it unconditional love for nothing ......

Well the last post wasn't greatest and very difficult time, even more so for Aliona.
SO I found this new little guy and he is next Member of the family.

BullMastiff big dog or will be, so figured he needed big name.
Say hi to DIESEL :)
rough first travel day, was very shy and nervous but him and I had become buddies by the time we got to airport,
him checking out the planes.
diesel airport 2.JPG

Tired waiting for plane, needed little nap.
diesel airport.JPG
New baby in momma's arms, he will never know what a dog is again.

new baby.jpg
First bath, he's not impressed.

diesel bath.jpg

Diesel was born on a farm, 3 breeds and about 6-7 dogs running around, countless cats, horses, cows, chickens the works.
He was last pup to leave and not sure he every seen the inside of a house. He smelled like barn to lol, so momma was in hurry to bath him.
He had very long first day, got here very late last night, but he's eating and drinking and done business outside.
Still little reserve and learning but will be running the house in no time. 9 weeks old and weighed him this morning
23lbs :) He is a mommas boy already lol. She slept on floor with him last night so he wouldn't be lonely LOL.

Last edited:
Very cute, he will be Aliona's best friend. You will have to get your own, lol. Small horse is right, BRONCO.
Welcome Diesel!

yes for sure, but based on first day, dog is something he will never know LOL.
Aliona's baby is more likely.

Momma is 100 and poppa 110 I figure he will land at 110 to 120 with filled out.
Paws look like bear paws so who knows.

the folks who have dropped by to meet him already think he's cute
and the eyes make you forgive him, I suspect he will need those eyes
to get him out of trouble soon, :)

Back