Shelby GT350R

Well decided car needed a good clean after last few runs including last week in Moncton
so taking to glass shop, wash outside, take in aricondiontioed shop out of sun to detail.

Well first bad news, suddenly I have no air conditioning, worked fine last weekend,
so who knows compressor quit or need recharge or what ?? need to find out want are at 30 plus for drives,

that said did get cleaned to bucket wash, three rag wax and buff
I used a complete bad of terri clths to do clean , full vacumm and detail inside.
looks just a little nice when all clean :)
IMG_1167.jpeg

IMG_1168.jpeg

Looks great, detailing inside, out of the sun, is the only way to go, air conditioned shop is next level. lol

Interesting to hear what comes of the A/C problem.

Mine did the same, dealership recharged the system with a dye added to see if there were leaks, but that only lasted for a couple of years.

Things got worse, long story, let's just say I don't have any refrigerant in the system any more, there was a failure that caused it to vent out.

As a result, I've been running with 250 air conditioning for the last couple of years because the dealership failed to diagnose the problem correctly and I'm tired of throwing money at it for now. Maybe next year.

Not to hijack, but there's a TSB for evaporator replacement that involves removing the dash, I chose not to do that either.

Mainly because it involves removing the dash.

Last edited:
2 windows, 50 mph, recall the days when you used to have to roll windows down manually ???

Must not be as common a saying as I figured.

Apologies again for the hijack, the last time things went off track in this thread it did not go well. lol

Delete posts as required. :LOL:;)

2 windows, 50 mph, recall the days when you used to have to roll windows down manually ???

Must not be as common a saying as I figured.

Apologies again for the hijack, the last time things went off track in this thread it did not go well. lol

Delete posts as required. :LOL:;)
Ahhhh. Hahah. Makes sense. Yes did that for many years. Now I’m not sure what I would do without air in my vehicles.

Well decided car needed a good clean after last few runs including last week in Moncton
so taking to glass shop, wash outside, take in aricondiontioed shop out of sun to detail.

Well first bad news, suddenly I have no air conditioning, worked fine last weekend,
so who knows compressor quit or need recharge or what ?? need to find out want are at 30 plus for drives,

that said did get cleaned to bucket wash, three rag wax and buff
I used a complete bad of terri clths to do clean , full vacumm and detail inside.
looks just a little nice when all clean :)
View attachment 77277

View attachment 77278
Very nice car.

Back