Shelby GT350R

I was thinking about going again this year but I’m not 100% decided.
I also want to get one more trip to Dasilva’s in with my 2015 car to get it finished for track duty.

If you recall, I was not able to get the brakes buttoned up last summer.
I want to finish those, plus a cowl to strut brace spacer and K-member brace from the track pack to add front end stability, along with 3.55 gears, mufflers and a new tune, with good gas this time.

So finances for track may be low.

I was thinking about going again this year but I’m not 100% decided.
I also want to get one more trip to Dasilva’s in with my 2015 car to get it finished for track duty.

If you recall, I was not able to get the brakes buttoned up last summer.
I want to finish those, plus a cowl to strut brace spacer and K-member brace from the track pack to add front end stability, along with 3.55 gears, mufflers and a new tune, with good gas this time.

So finances for track may be low.
ya might be low for everyone this year. but be a wait and see approach with everything that is going on.

Trevor, I have another post on previous page of this thread.
Regards to dates for coming summer.
Not sure you’ve seen it.
You may want to check it.

Wait and see is a good approach to it all.

Trevor, I have another post on previous page of this thread.
Regards to dates for coming summer.
Not sure you’ve seen it.
You may want to check it.
I seen it, don't remember dates, but for me would have to be later in summer to pull off anyway
Far too busy early spring to take off for 5 days.
Considering how much I got going on this summer, likely a pipe dream this year anyway.
but one never knows.

Screw it.... let's book a run! Life's too short!
Well considering the current issues of the day and me being a small business.
I might be facing some tough decisions in the near future, could delay spending much on car
or self the season, like many of us, early days, the faster its dealt with the better.
I suspect a couple months if we are lucky.

Well considering the current issues of the day and me being a small business.
I might be facing some tough decisions in the near future, could delay spending much on car
or self the season, like many of us, early days, the faster its dealt with the better.
I suspect a couple months if we are lucky.
I'll purchase some passenger seat time on lapping days....it's the small things that can help in bigger ways!

Back