Nissan / honda side project

Car was taken to a race shop tonight, doing full suspension set up and few other odds and ends.

Leigh Pettipaw , race engineer, Sensory consulting,
built, maintains and races this car in GT-1 in Canada in the USA
Also does race engienering during 12 hour of Sebring for a Ferrari team.

Also a local at AMP and great guy. I am quite sure when he is done in few days,
it should get around track fairly well

1686087744531.png

so this thing has been to a race shop twice, everything major has been done,
seems to be computer or wiring issues now and won't start, like other project, it has some little stuff to do once running, painting, moving some switches to better locations, mirrors etc, but will be ready to roll come spring, sooner but no hwere to play with this in winter.

Also in my shop

IMG_0917.jpeg
IMG_0916.jpeg

so this thing has been to a race shop twice, everything major has been done,
seems to be computer or wiring issues now and won't start, like other project, it has some little stuff to do once running, painting, moving some switches to better locations, mirrors etc, but will be ready to roll come spring, sooner but no hwere to play with this in winter.

Also in my shop

View attachment 71227
View attachment 71228
Wow very nice project. Wow how many hp

Trevor, you mention paint job in your "To Do List". Looks like it's painted and decalled ready to go
full wrap, see if I can find a few more pics of that.

actually scroll to top of page, bunch of pics, leaving shop where it was done
some cool little things I did as its based on nissan body style,
but honda powered, look at fron and rear decals :)

Fuel system updated along with new filler tube and fresh paint on fuel cell IMG_0990.jpeg
Oh and Mounts for new wing installed, with quick release if need to work on fuel systems
IMG_0989.jpeg
New wings, first fitting, likely some adjustments and tweaking to do before sees track

IMG_3739.jpeg

Back