NHL 2021

Nice win, 4-2 over Flames. If they had not played
to protect league only, likely would not have allowed 2 goals.
only had two shots on net, 20 minutes is to long to
try and protect lead. Otherwise another solid effort.

Kotkaniemi took quite a hit and stayed in the game. Should be a follow up on that one. Allen played very good for the quality of shots on him. I think Price would not have been much better. Calgary was determined. Jumped to the Leafs game now and then. Last night the west was best but not by much.

Watched quite a few games this year even though I have a hard time with the empty rink thing.
Really like what I see so far with the young guys, fast hockey and Allen is also doing good...........
Last year at this time I was on my way up there for the two game Super Bowl weekend, man how things change quick in this world. lol

Should the Habs try to work Mete into the lineup or should they trade him so he can play. I can see why he might have asked for a trade
I am not sure how you work him in line, Canadians defence has been pretty solid.
He deserves a trade and a chance to play. IMO hes got a bit of a bad rap over last year
or so. He is not really part of the plan, other than spare, he is good enough on
many teams to play.

According to Sportsnet there is no way Mete will be traded this season, he’s an important part of the Habs depth chart. Julien said it was always part of the plan to work him into the lineup

He played with Weber on first line 3 years ago
and as Montreal added quality defence he got pushed
down the list. His +/- has always been quite good,
I think solid D, his size hurts him a little.

Many think hes average, so maybe he stays
but likely not in long term picture, someone is going
to get quality guy who is very quick,

Back