New Pony Corral

We had a productive morning. Trevor showed up a bit early so we unloaded the small stuff and shot the breeze. My 2 helpers showed up right around 10 We took some measurements and chatted about positioning. I really wanted to centre it in the garage however that caused an issue that I couldn’t park my tractor in there next to the lift as it would not have fit. We all agreed that off centre it a bit would fix my dilemma so we moved it over 16”. Which will work great. We ended up getting it pretty much ready to go. I need some hydraulic fluid and a new plug so we can test it. I am heading out shortly to get those items. One of my that was here is probably going to come back later and we will finish it up. So I will post a video then.

Thank you very much Trevor for the delivery, storage and help. Much appreciated.

Here it is in position.
E54DF131-FA68-458C-8F89-43CE22A66FB1.jpeg

Well we got it setup. My buddy is very fussy so he made sure all the cables and stuff are adjusted perfectly. We cycled it a few times and everything seemed to work as is. We are going to bolt it down to the ground to make sure it stays were I want it to. I have to clean up some of the wiring as well. We even tested it with my daughters SUV. I know the picture is deceiving. We still had lots to go before it hits the max.

24652F35-3872-47E1-B9AE-648C8805D256.jpeg

Back