New Mustang

Yea Trevor I was leaving Tim’s driving one handed and coffee in the other almost lost the car and coffee it just darted one way faster then you can think, it was two handed there after. But your right the faster you seem to go the better it is
305 front
315 rear

New excuse for the PoPo.
Officer, I have to drive fast or my car goes all squirrely on me.

Good luck with that! ?

Rich I must resonate some of your comments. Mine is 2019 without the Magnaride.
They are definitely super responsive and quick of the draw. Th makes no time to pass a car if need be. The factory Brakes on mine are amazing. So I can just imagine how the Brembos work. The ride is a little rough and to be expected on really chopped up NB roads. This is just ocassionaly. Magnaride would be a bonus for sure but such is life. It is nothing compared to the harsness of the 01 on similar roads. I always feel in control so far. I have experienced very little tram lining. Mine still has Michelin pilots on it which I assume are still the original tire. Yours come with the same tire or have they changed? My active exhaust sees a lot of sport mode. I find it’s a happy medium. Especially in the Vert

Mine has Pirelli Pzero performance tyres, which aren’t recommended for use when temperatures are less than 7 deg. Does yours have the performance version or the all season version of the Michelin Pilots

Back