New Mustang

Actually Angie and I both like the look of a spoiler. In the grand scheme of things it isn’t that important
I am partial to the look as I own a BULLITT but agree that the low profile spoilers look great ?

If anything

The lack of Rear Spoiler will set yours apart from the Pack as the majority come with rear spoiler.

The Handling Package and 3:73 gears are a Great addition ?

I am partial to the look as I own a BULLITT but agree that the low profile spoilers look great ?

If anything

The lack of Rear Spoiler will set yours apart from the Pack as the majority come with rear spoiler.

The Handling Package and 3:73 gears are a Great addition ?

Actually, what comes with the PP is more of a wing, non functional at that, than a spoiler.
I don’t like it myself.
It’s got a “scream for attention” feel to me.
I prefer the delete, or if they gave the option to add the small actual lip spoiler from the non PP Mustang GT’s, I like that look.
Or the lip spoiler that used to be on the PP 2 and is now on the base Mach 1, I like that one too.

In the end, it’s all matter of taste, and taste is individual.
The individual who buys the car is the taste that counts for anything.

And I’m not judging or throwing stones.
I have already put my money down to backup my words.

One of the first things I did to my own 2006 was get rid of the OE wing or pedestal spoiler and replaced it with the V6 flat spoiler or mini ducktail. ?

We pulled the trigger on a Mach order yesterday but we don’t know if it will get built.
Just wait and see now.

My cousin ordered one end of last summer for a client.
They got word in the fall it would get converted from a 2021 to a 2022 order.

We checked yesterday.
Still not serialized or identified to get built.

700, Fighter Jet Grey
Manual
Recaros
No handling pack but wheel upgrade to the magnetic wheels based on the PP2 wheels.

The base dark wheels are the Bullitt wheels in a darker colour. I’m not a big fan.

Already first two mods picked out.
Ford Performance resonator delete X pipe, and Maximum Motorsports CC plates.

Fingers crossed.

Back