Mustang Trivia.

Called it the T5 because the Mustang name was already being used and they wouldn't give it to Ford.

Yep. I just thought I would add the bonus point answer ;)

It's a neat story that I learned the day I was in Freddy and got to see the two T5 cars. At that point I had no idea.

Mustang II fans, how many King Cobra's were produced in 1978? Not all were black and not all came with the blonde option .

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 0
German truck company named Krupp had a truck named mustang, word has it Ford could have bought the name for 10,000 dollars but chose to wait and rebadged the German cars T5

500. I was going to make a WAG of 4000. I when to an old mustang book titled the Enduring Mustang that show the KR and noted the 500 production. Th article referred to the stripe package and go faster stripes. Seemed there were few performance upgrades. Oh the mustang II.......

I was thinking over a million, but I have been way off on the numbers soooooo.
but I think that was a million for complete model year.

A couple of differences in websites but all close

Ford records show that 2,017 four-speed King Cobras were built and 2,289 automatics. total 4306

Thunder- you were closest !
You can be the next trivia maker

Something a little newer, Multi Valve engines. So for a long time engines were two valves per cylinder. Then 3 and 4 valve engine started to appear. What Mustang was the first multi valve engine. Either a 3 or 4 valve. What mustang and what year is your answer.

Hmmm. Thinking hard about this one. I know he's been around for a while but don't remember anything before 1999. Could be the 94-98 but I will go with my gen 99-04.

Back