Maritime mini runs.

Last night we got another run in 30 minutes before the clouds rolled in. Might be a few more days before we see sun. By then we should be around the full moon time again on the 20th. Figure I should post a shot to show that yes Carol Ann actually gets to drive the car once and a while. Fifth summer with the car and I think her third time at the controls! She makes an awesome co-pilot.

Doucette4-2000.JPG

Last night we got another run in 30 minutes before the clouds rolled in. Might be a few more days before we see sun. By then we should be around the full moon time again on the 20th. Figure I should post a shot to show that yes Carol Ann actually gets to drive the car once and a while. Fifth summer with the car and I think her third time at the controls! She makes an awesome co-pilot.

View attachment 49437
Great Shot ?

Mini runs not over yet. Beautiful day today. Cut across from Digby to Liverpool to Port Medway then down to Yarmouth on some of the back roads via Lockeport and Shelburne. Stopped at 5 beaches. All were very nice but this is not a beach forum...

We will call this one the ode to country music tour.

Nov6.JPG

First stopped at Milford House. Little late in the year for the colors but next year may be a candidate. Looked awesome today even at 1 degree this morning. Carol Ann took this one.

MilfordHouse2500.JPG

Traveled down to Port Medway (home of country music singer Carroll Baker). Another nice area. Shot from the far end of the wharf with a zoom.

Medway2000.JPG

Seeing how the mini runs are like the song "I've been everywhere man", here is a shot at the Hank Snow museum in Liverpool. Another credit to Carol Ann for the photo. My photo taking job is in jeopardy, me thinks.

HankSnowLiverpool2500.JPG

Well, it's not over til it's over. Have not seen salt yet from Digby to Yarmouth on the main roads so we said what the hell today. It was nice and clear at 3 degrees. Hit the road again for a run. Actually met at least 4 other Mustangs out so not alone. Here is a shot on the way back at Cape Saint Mary's on the french shore next to Mavillette Beach.

CapeNov2021-2500.JPG

Glad you could still get out . I was hoping for a run today - with all the rain Friday the salt would be all gone. The old #2 was clear until I got to Napa -looks like they salted some of the roads early Saturday AM out this way. I turned around and went home . I guess I’m parked for the year

Glad you could still get out . I was hoping for a run today - with all the rain Friday the salt would be all gone. The old #2 was clear until I got to Napa -looks like they salted some of the roads early Saturday AM out this way. I turned around and went home . I guess I’m parked for the year
This time of year I watch the plow tracker a lot. NS Plow Tracker. Time is running out here too if we don't float away this week. Crazy weather coming up.

Got rid of last years gas today - Enfield to Kentville via back roads, took the smoother but not smooth highway back to Dartmouth then Waverly Road home. Good chance to let the new tires seat on the rimes without hard cornering. Started with a sunny afternoon but some spits of rain mean a wash is now in the near plans.

Back