Maritime mini runs.

Had an awesome weekend. Went to Fredericton Friday afternoon with friend of ours. Took the long way there with the Stang and his vet. Had a sunset boat cruise Friday evening then took the long way back yesterday and showed up home to surprise 25 th wedding anniversary party. What an awesome weekend

Had an awesome weekend. Went to Fredericton Friday afternoon with friend of ours. Took the long way there with the Stang and his vet. Had a sunset boat cruise Friday evening then took the long way back yesterday and showed up home to surprise 25 th wedding anniversary party. What an awesome weekend
Sounds like a fun weekend. Congrats on 25 years.. ours is in 2 weeks

A great day for a pre-fall run Cabot Trail spin today with Allan A & Valerie. Great scenery and some great roads. Bit of construction nothing too much trouble. Port Hawkesbury to Baddeck, Neil's Harbor, around White Point Rd overnighting in20200917_170831.jpg Cheticamp yesterday.

Attachments

• 20200917_110628.jpg
    20200917_110628.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 5
Great run this weekend. On the way up Friday going through the Rawdon Hills we had a close call with someone who does not comprehend a stop sign very well. Also lucky the two oncoming cars were a few seconds later in time. Where it was a mini run to get to the main run I will post the gif from the dash cam in here and not mess with an otherwise very cheerful and successful fall run page.

almost.gif

Great run this weekend. On the way up Friday going through the Rawdon Hills we had a close call with someone who does not comprehend a stop sign very well. Also lucky the two oncoming cars were a few seconds later in time. Where it was a mini run to get to the main run I will post the gif from the dash cam in here and not mess with an otherwise very cheerful and successful fall run page.

View attachment 40579
That's why I have a dash cam .. good job avoiding a collision

Back