Today was a great day in PEI for a mini run. Frank and Brent came over with their spouses from south east NB and we enjoyed touring much of the province.
Down to the Pro stock 150 race in Antigonish yesterday, then a trip to Truro on the old road, back through Pleasant Valley, Rines Creek. Great couple of days for top down driving.
Had to go to Rimouski yesterday to get papers signed by a client.
Took back roads to get there from Edmundston.
Nice winding roads through the Appalachians.
Nice roads for future Mustang runs.
I too took myself for a side shot Sunday cruise today. Went and turned around at the beach in Charlo. Was nice there, 23 and hazy sunshine. Was only 20 and overcast at home.
A beautiful Side Shot Sunday drive yesterday.
Again to my favourite drive up here, Charlo and back.
Having less population and fewer towns than the south, we have fewer options outside the Trans Canada corridor than other places.
Leaving the Big stop in Enfield at 10:15 AM Saturday to meet up with the PEI group @ Thompson Station as they travel to Wentworth and Masstown -so far 2cars , join in if you have time
Many thanks to Darren for doing all the planning for today’s run from PEI to Masstown, picking up some Mustangs in NB and NS on the way. The weather cooperated, the leaves are pretty much at their peak, and it was great seeing some past Mustang acquaintances, and some new ones.
There were stops in Borden-Carleton and Aulac along the way, and I managed to get a few drone photos as well.
In Aulac, I counted 35 Mustangs, which I think was our peak - no, I didn’t count the Camaro. ))
Likely the last time that a lot of PEI Mustangs will be off the island this year.