June 16-18 2017 Performance Dyno Trip

I am still working on getting an answer out of Tony (Red Fox) and his son Danny. Danny has an 03 Cobra with a new whipple that needs tuning. I told them about the deadline.

In other news, I've gone from "making sure my tune is in good shape" over to "let's see how much power we can push out of this thing".

I've ordered the smallest pulley combination I can get for my supercharger while still staying under the 52,000 rpm limit, a new belt and set of spark plugs. Should be fun!!

Spoke to Bill yesterday, looks HRM crowd will be pulling out 6:30-7 am Friday morning.
Can pic Phil and Jody up on route in Moncton, extra hours sleep for you guys.

Jody needs his beauty sleep so that sounds just about right. I have to stop in Calais on the way through for 10 minutes to collect my new pulley from C&E Feeds.

I am to see why my car is falling flat on it's face at wot in 4th gear fuel delivery problem it says on my tuner.

I plan on getting Pete to do a quick check on mine also, sent him an email but haven't heard back. Mine should be pretty quick.

Well boys looks like I won't be going I have a famoly member whom as been giving a week to 10 days to live he has been battling with cancer since february and they can't stop it from growing so you all jave a great trip and I'll see yas at the nationals I will be reimbursing Phil for the room so nobody gets left with the expense of the extra bed.

72Ade-q1.jpg

Back