How many PEI members are out there? Please check in.

Thanks!
Yes it has the Q-code 351 Cobra jet. Heads are ported, polished and planed with oversized stainless steel valves, double valve springs, aluminum intake, 750 Holley double pumper carb, .513/.520 comp cam, bored .030" with Keith Black flat tops, long tube headers into full 3" stainless duals.
I also have another original matching numbers engine in the garage. D3ZE-AA 4V heads and intake with block D2AE-CA casting numbers

73Mach;n29818 said:
Thanks!
Yes it has the Q-code 351 Cobra jet. Heads are ported, polished and planed with oversized stainless steel valves, double valve springs, aluminum intake, 750 Holley double pumper carb, .513/.520 comp cam, bored .030" with Keith Black flat tops, long tube headers into full 3" stainless duals.
I also have another original matching numbers engine in the garage. D3ZE-AA 4V heads and intake with block D2AE-CA casting numbers

All the Right Stuff, 4 speed top loader or Auto, and what are you running for gears ?.

3 speed C4 auto with stage 3 shift kit and original 3:25's in 9" rear end with 31 spline axels. Street driven only, lots of fun...
My father has a white and black 1973 Mach 1 with the original 351 cobra jet and the top loader 4 speed. I'll post a couple pics of his cars too when they come out for the season.
Between the 2 of us we have 5 Stangs in the buildings.

Back