Helimech 2014 V6

I went for a couple laps in Heli's car, works great.
But that wasn't me in the bobble head scene :)

Lots of electronic gremlins Monday, no signal /weak signal for GPS lap timer so no lap times. Temp was a little cooler than last time, car felt great and I expect the lap times would have been a little better. Lots of fun for sure. Car feels really balanced, no brake fade = 5 sessions with no problems and hardly worked up a sweat. Four different passengers taken for rides.

Looks like so much fun!!!

Bill, can you remind me what brand of stuff you use to keep your black so nice?

Scoop.JPG Ford Racing transmission cooler, original equipment on the Boss 302 Leguna Seca. Hard to see in this photo, but is basically an air scoop welded to the pencil brace. Good addition to any MT82, S197 Mustang to cool the transmission and tunnel area.

Track day Sunday Oct 16 at AMP in Schubenacadie. Should be a great day with Sunshine and cool temps. Come on out to watch, maybe go for a ride. No admission charge. Got to sign a waiver to watch or ride.

Awesome fall day at AMP. Cooler temps made for some great horsepower. 2 seconds a lap faster than the last time out. Car ran great all day, loves the cooler temps . About 20 cars out all together, lots of track time.

Prob 10 x increase, but it's a good thing. The car feels absolutely alive, there is nothing cushy about this thing. It's all vibrations and sound.

Back