Gt500

Whole different snack bracket is right, MSRP is almost double what the GT350 was, and I don't think, no, I know you're not getting double the car.

The GT500 is good, I'd take one, love the horsepower and the supercharger and for the price its really good, but sweet Jebus, $140k + tax, you're looking at around $155k.

Let that sink in for a second.

Whole different snack bracket is right, MSRP is almost double what the GT350 was, and I don't think, no, I know you're not getting double the car.

The GT500 is good, I'd take one, love the horsepower and the supercharger and for the price its really good, but sweet Jebus, $140k + tax, you're looking at around $155k.

Let that sink in for a second.
Add the stunting fine for testing the upper limits....$10k fine and 90 days of impound fees.... forgetting the insurance rate hit... will stick with my simple GT @ 435 rwhp and ride along in the righthand lane with the other grocery getters!

Good video.
Not too surprising.
RPM range of 350 and less wheel spin (or edge of spinning) surely factors on tight course like this.
Both have nearly identical steering hardware, geometry and tuning.
Improved stuff from 500 is what was used to make the 2019 350R even better than previous iterations.

Back