Gt500

TrueBlue02058;n27899 said:
Trevor, have your Contacts hinted as to what these will Retail for around here. I'm thinking around $125,000 if a 350R is pushing 100K.

No they don't know, now thats it released it won't take long for rumours, which
will be close. Based on GT350 around 84k Cad, Last R is 92k
The GT 500 has many more option combinations. I figure around 90 Starting and easily
push to 105 to 110 mark I do believe is it hit 125 not many would sell.
Ford says they pride themselves on regular folk being able to buy this car.
125k eliminates regular folk.

If you want it bad enough, you'll take the plunge, but wow, talking about $100k price tags, a $100k Raptor blows my mind. I hate the EB with a passion, it sounds like sh1t, so not likely to bother.

The GT350 was worth every cent though, and for what the price tag was, you got a lot of car for the price.

All about perspective, I see a lot of carry overs in styling from the GT350 to the GT500, but I'm not interested in getting one, theres the risk of chasing the next greatest thing.

Although, if 526hp is good, 700+ ............hmmmm. lol

torch;n28139 said:
I know there are a lot of unique styling and performance things with the GT350 and now the GT500, but you can get to 700+hp and a decent-handling car with a GTPP a whollllle lot cheaper.

And Your Ride Sounds Meaner than any Street Legal Mustang I have heard. :FordSmile

For years, all of the Super cars have only been offered with an Auto transmission. The new GT500's 760 HP is up there with Super Car HP, makes sense.

Nice Car, but I'll keep shifting my 2 Valve New Edge 01 BULLITT.

I think its going to be a beast, I wish it were a 6 speed, for as long as I can I will prefer.
But the DCT will be wicked fast, far faster than any person could dream of shifting.
It sure would be fun. Never know what the future will hold :)

Back