Die Cast Model Cars any Scale, all types of Vehicles

You never realize how much you have stashed away in totes until you get it on the wall.lol

In case you're wondering..... 88.

With 75% of them being $1.25 Hot Wheels and $.99 Matchbox, its not so bad, and probably covers over 10 years of picking up ones here and there, and even with the Greenlights averaging $10 each it's not that much as far as money spent. Probably spend more on gas in a month than everything you see here.

I've got a couple of eBay scores on the way, some more Vintage Ad Cars and a Green Machine GT350, pics to follow.

IMG_2273.jpeg

Last edited:
You never realize how much you have stashed away in totes until you get it on the wall.lol

In case you're wondering..... 88.

With 75% of them being $1.25 Hot Wheels and $.99 Matchbox, its not so bad, and probably covers over 10 years of picking up ones here and there, and even with the Greenlights averaging $10 each it's not that much as far as money spent. Probably spend more on gas in a month than everything you see here.

I've got a couple of eBay scores on the way, some more Vintage Ad Cars and a Green Machine GT350, pics to follow.

View attachment 46013
Very cool, you guys temp me seeing this, but I have an addictive personality so
88 seems mild, one of my friends is now over 500, i am like that lol.

I got in to slot cars when I was in Ontario, going to local tracks a year in I have 5000 in a box
home build track, with over 80 HO cars, not sure of value but scary.

So I like and I am impressed and I try real hard to not start collecting lol.

Another grocery store find on the racks, not Ford or Mustang related, but caught my eye as a neat addition to the growing Gulf collection. lol

Side note....I want to give a shout out to Michel at ATLPassiondiecast in Scoudouc , the '79 Cobra and '66 GT350H above came from them, and I've got another order coming from them this week, great to deal with, stay tuned for pics when they arrive.

IMG_2288.jpeg
IMG_2289.jpeg

Nice score Marc, I think the Factory 500 GT350R in Orange Fury is a not so common find, and that '70 BOSS 302 is a beauty, very nice.

I'll have to keep my eyes open for them, seeing as the toy aisles at Walmart....oops, I meant non-essential items.....are now open for shopping again. lol

Back