Die Cast Model Cars any Scale, all types of Vehicles

I think I'd have a Bricklin on my bucket list / Lotto 6/49 list, just because.

Incidentally, here's another bit of Bricklin trivia....

I have no idea how I came across this, but if you look at a parking lot on the corner of Princess St and Cantebury St in Saint John on Google Street view....you'll see this....

The image capture was from October 2016, I had take the Princess St view because the Cantebury St view had been updated and it wasn't in the lot..

View attachment 46810

I think I'd have a Bricklin on my bucket list / Lotto 6/49 list, just because.

Incidentally, here's another bit of Bricklin trivia....

I have no idea how I came across this, but if you look at a parking lot on the corner of Princess St and Cantebury St in Saint John on Google Street view....you'll see this....

The image capture was from October 2016, I had take the Princess St view because the Cantebury St view had been updated and it wasn't in the lot..

View attachment 46810
It's there today when i drove by..lol

PXL_20230706_132425544.jpg

Couple of new ones..... first one isn't a Ford.

I was surprised to see a regional Ontario police department represented, and that it was not part of the Hot Pursuit series.

RCMP I would have expected, not Durham Region.

IMG_4842.jpeg

Bought the entire series here, found the set from a shop out west for the same price as Walmart, for some reason PD didn't have it.

There's four others not shown, but nice addition to the Golf collection.

IMG_4843.jpeg

Random Walmart finds.

IMG_4841.jpeg

Yes Marc, these have the odd green wheels. ;)

I didn't find these all at once, more like over the course of the summer, and wasn't even trying.

It's difficult to pass on a Green Machine...... unless I already have it, so these were "right place, right time".

IMG_4849.jpeg

IMG_4848.jpeg

I'll even take Chebbie Green Machines for $8. lol

Coincidentally, two Eddie Murphy movies, and two '81 Impala's, the police service and taxi industry work horses, in addition to the Crown Vic.

IMG_4850.jpeg

Back