Die Cast Model Cars any Scale, all types of Vehicles

OK, so I couldn't wait for Walmart and bought these on eBay so I could get the whole set and be done with it.

The Vintage Ad Car series has become one of my favourites from Greenlight, ( got all 5 so far ), and I like the fact it's not the usual cars you see.

No Fords this time around, but the Datsun 510 is a ringer for one my brother had, right down to the hubcaps, only his was the orange.

One of the guys I hung out with in the late 80's had an '83 S10, now that one's a dead ringer, right down to the red interior and red stripe.

I'd like to see Greenlight do a '77 Nova and an early 70's Gremlin. Hey, if they can do a Matador, the Gremlin has to be close. :unsure:

IMG_3225.jpeg

IMG_3226.jpeg

IMG_3227.jpeg

Last edited:
Was at Walmart in Moncton this Morning

Went to look at their small selection of Die Cast

Was so small they don’t even have a Section anymore

Not one ☝️
My buddy in Saint John ( I've converted him into a Greenlight junkie too.:LOL: ) was telling me the same for the SJ Walmart as well Fred.

I don't know why my local store is so well stocked with Greenlight and Hot Wheels, maybe they have really high sales volume ??

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good....must have just stocked the shelves this afternoon, Walmart was loaded with Greenlight.

Scored two Green Machines and the A Team van, thats a first, and it looks like Greenlight Fire & Rescue is a new series.

The Starsky & Hutch Torino even has the bubble light on the passenger side of the roof.

IMG_3242.jpeg

IMG_3243.jpeg

Back