Crazy Weather events in your area

2001BlackGTvert

Administrator
Staff member
Well since many of us like to talk about the weather so much I figured why not have a thread for it. Please share your stories, photos and videos.

It is a fitting time for it. As some of you have already seen, Newfoundland was put in a state of emergency yesterday. Crazy amounts of snow and 150KM winds.

There are some crazy images popping up on social media. Hopefully everyone stays safe and sound.
EDB19E3F-13FE-4A13-B712-338ED512F4A6.jpeg94B7B734-F107-4695-B8AF-4E52D378FBE3.jpeg

Last edited:
That first photo you posted Charlie looked like the view from my front door back in the early 70’s when we lived north of Montreal in Ste. Therese( GM has a Factory there)) I remember lots of snow in winter, warm dry hot summers, and nice spring weather at Easter.now we only have 2 seasons,?winter and summer.

That first photo you posted Charlie looked like the view from my front door back in the early 70’s when we lived north of Montreal in Ste. Therese( GM has a Factory there)) I remember lots of snow in winter, warm dry hot summers, and nice spring weather at Easter.now we only have 2 seasons,?winter and summer.
Oh yeah. That’s a lot of snow. We got hit bad back in 92 in Moncton. Like 5ft. Crazy.

Back