Coronovirus

Skilled public servant logic deserving of one of Fred's bonus cheques. If he has run out of funds, I can launch yet another go fund me campaign. It may take longer to find Trevor's custom engine for the Fox, but in think we can all agree these important messages on how to stay safe need to be supported!

Saw that video last week. It's a good laugh and pretty much sums up some of the stuff we are hearing.

No new cases in NB in 8 days, Pei no new cases and I never heard NS.

NB government was pissed. Many people decided to party this weekend. Go figure. Many heard what they wanted to hear. Let's not screw it up people. Oh who am I kidding it will get screwed up. Lol

Problem in NS, is most of active cases are happening in 3 long term care homes.
They are not breaking down where and who. When its asked. and some does all the math
we are doing better than it looks by far.

Our Government did not get PPE to long term homes and people were not using until
early last week. So you can imagine the problems it caused /

That said this weekend, if you looked at cars going, stores and parking lots.
never know anything was going on.

The women's video about explains what people are hearing and they are doing what they want.

Skilled public servant logic deserving of one of Fred's bonus cheques. If he has run out of funds, I can launch yet another go fund me campaign. It may take longer to find Trevor's custom engine for the Fox, but in think we can all agree these important messages on how to stay safe need to be supported!
Aaron, you should find and hire her, BS like that would rival your's :p

Problem in NS, is most of active cases are happening in 3 long term care homes.
They are not breaking down where and who. When its asked. and some does all the math
we are doing better than it looks by far.

Our Government did not get PPE to long term homes and people were not using until
early last week. So you can imagine the problems it caused /

That said this weekend, if you looked at cars going, stores and parking lots.
never know anything was going on.

The women's video about explains what people are hearing and they are doing what they want.
Yeah they seem to be not sharing the specifics as much as they should.

12 days here with no new cases. Still, announcements of entertainment seasons cancelling, summer camps delaying til June. Will be tough for some getting back to work without good childcare backup. Let's cross fingers we can at least cruise together in the Fall!

Back