Atlantic Nationals 2016

Same spot you register for the nationals. Wesleyan church 945 St George street. Leaving for 5 30 at the latest if we can help it. By the time we get to our supper destination and then on from there we want some daylight for our cruise. Lol

No Title

I would like to thank everyone that came out for our annual supper and cruise. 24 cars in all and 46 people. Met some new people and got to catch up a bit with some friends as well

Attachments

• photo765.jpg
    photo765.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1
  • photo766.jpg
    photo766.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1
  • photo767.jpg
    photo767.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1
  • photo768.jpg
    photo768.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 1
  • photo769.jpg
    photo769.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1
  • photo770.jpg
    photo770.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1
  • photo771.jpg
    photo771.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1
  • photo772.jpg
    photo772.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Yeah the weather held off last night and today. We had a decent spot just the same in rhe back corner. Will try again for tomorrow.

Got to the Park at noon Saturday , drove right into Corral , got a good spot against the Boulevard. Did the Cruise Loop a few times . After the gang left the Mall Parking Lot we moved the 2 cars up to the first row in front of the Sally Anne , got the Lawn Chairs out and watched the show till 11.

Aiming for a Noon Arrival in Park today. Will try Corral , should be even drier today.

It was a great weekend. There was a few of us in the corral today. It was a little wet in some spots but we made due. Trevor as well as myself had some great discussions with the mustang direct owner and he wants to work with us moving forward which is nothing but positive for us and our members with a great Canadian supplier with some of the best suppliers of mustang parts at our finger tips. More to come on this later. We also discussed some stuff and have already started discussing some bigger things for next year.

It was fun hanging out with everyone and going on the Friday night cruise. . Last night on mountain road was cool as well. I cannot believe it is over for another year already. Looking forward to our next event.

Hats of To Charlie and his lovely wife, also our wonderful NB hosts, Aliona and I had a super weekend.
All things being equal, the weather held off and we had a great Mustang turn out. A little scattered this year,
but everyone was roaming around and finding the Mustangs.
Also, Friday run was best yet, met some new people and can't wait for them to all sign up here
and become part of Maritime Mustangs future. Sold some hats and T-shirts. Gave away at least 100
decals for cars and talk to many great Mustang folks, the future looks bright.

We are only half way through summer, looks like a good show in Moncton ( August)
a few other events I am sure, and we will top it off with the fall run.

Max, how did your father make out ? we never got the news before we left.
Drive home was ok, Helimech and I drove through some nasty rain, no events.
Little slower, lot more focus :) Faired better than someone by the airport, who lost there SUV
and were upside down in the ditch, tough way to end a Sunday.

I am sure everyone is tired and needs a day or two to recharge.
I am going to need as much time to clean from the drive home, as it took to prep is for
Nationals :)

Thanks Trevor for the kind words however I do believe it is a joint effort and only gets bigger and better every year and I could not do it alone. Thanks to Trevor for starting out this new website that is only going to grow I am sure.Thanks to everyone who helped out over the weekend from our early morning volunteers,(Jason, Jody, Phil and Max to our Friday night cruise helpers (Danny, Gerry, Brian, Trevor and Roger, Lorne for hooking us up with some downtown parking and Mel for hooking us up with a great spot last night for supper. I know I more than likely forgot some people so thank you you everyone.

I really think the new supper and cruise format worked out great this year as well so I look forward to working on next year's run with the same type of format.

Cheers guys and girls and hats off to all of the Maritimemustang.com crew.

I thought I saw Peter Dodge's Capri drive by when we were stopped at Tim's on Sat morning. But never saw him or the car again.

Oh everything went fine. He got lucky, somehow there's not a scrath, dent or scuff on the car. Buddy hit the mirror but nothing got damaged.

Thanks to the firefighter, the driver managed to escape after hitting 3 parked vehicle and a city bus.

A lot of people saw the Maritime Mustang sticker on the back window of my car when it was parked on Main Street Friday. Good to see all the new members that have signed up over the past week. I will get some pics up over the next few days.

Back