Any talk about a spring run to New England for a tune? I'm in

So I call the wife, she grabs passport, Glen jumps in with me and away we go.
Pushing a little extra, only passed 2 cop cars and both were busy :)
We meet in Masstown, I get passport DOH and fuel up, gas and coffee.
We head out again. 2hours and 45 minutes were back on track.
Problem is now we will have no spare time.
We are doing about 120 most of the time, I can't figure out why after 2 hours we only gain about 3 minutes on
overall time arrrrggg, we get to the border, Glenn is first, hmmmm the wave him off to the side for more questions and inspection.
Me the let go, go figure after waiting 20 plus minutes Glenn comes down the road.
Great now we are behind, but we are in the USA.

Glenn wasn't walking funny, so I figured it couldn't have been to bad, he never did say what all they wanted, hmmmm :)
Now we are on hwy 9 ( the airport road) speed limit is 55mph, and its decent road, Glen is leading we are behind,
so he hooks on to a toyota truck, pushing it, so we follow. 70 to 90 mph most of the trip to Bangor :)
Get to Bangor, We need fuel and I gotta piss like a race horse, hadn't used bathroom since Salisbury :(

Fuelled and ready to go, we hit the interstate and speed limit is 70mph.
so this means we do 80 :) even then lots of cars passing us.
We stuck to that, good thing seen state trooper a couple of times.
They had called for rain and we could see the clouds, odds were we
are going to hit some and we did. With all the reading on my cars and tires, I was a little cautious.
We hit some sprinkles, I put it in weather mode and we kept going, no issues.
We get to Hwy 4, turn off 40 minutes to Petes, were going to be about 30 minutes late, not bad considering.
the skies open up and now its pouring, we are doing about 55-60 mph most of the time.
Car works fine no issues, all things being equal worked very good.
Not sure who bad it would be if you hit a bad spot of standing water, hope not to find out.

Turning into Petes place.............

I am lucky I have a good crew, I will admit I don't work as hard as I used to.
But I still work a lot, this time of year 80-90 hours a week is normal.
Will level out a little in June, back to normal.
Only 50-60 hours a week :)

Pulled into Petes and its raining, never liked that, it can mess a little with the dyno runs.
Pete was happy to see us and excited to see my car, he called a couple of buddies,
to have a look.

He got Glens car in the shop, set up on the Dyno.
Hooked everything up, did the first run, you could smell and hear the car was out of wack.
A few adjustments, 2nd run its better. as it always seems, by the 4th run it is working great
and screams on the dyno. Still raining I tell Glen test drive, becareful LOL, wet is not kind to big Power.

Glenn Comes back, big smile, everything working like a charm.

Back