Any talk about a spring run to New England for a tune? I'm in

I can't believe that was 3 yrs ago seems like yesterday it was good trip.
My ole fox put down 284rwh 312rwt not bad for just a few bolt ons

Yup just for ahits and giggles I'm hoping he still has a metco pulley there he had last time so I can install it and see if there may have been aome belt slippage and if there was that will cure the problem. Plus when I'm at wot she is cutting out so I have to get him to check that out

Funny thing is that it looks like I will be in Maine the weekend after. That would be the long weekend. Hoped to be in PEI for the car show but doesn't look like that's gonna happen now. And of course I already paid for it :mad:

I will be in Maine sometime that weekend. Will keep in touch and try to meet up with you guys on your way back home. Probably won't be able to keep up in the 2013 Civic lol

Canuck166;n2960 said:
I will be in Maine sometime that weekend. Will keep in touch and try to meet up with you guys on your way back home. Probably won't be able to keep up in the 2013 Civic lol

you might wanna consider the new fusion for your daily beater, the sport version is going to have 325hp :)

2017-Ford-Fusion-Sport-NAIAS-2016-Live-Reveal-001.jpg

Should be a fine family vehicle ;)

Plan to touch base with base about my tune apt on Sat the 14th of May, has anyone else booked for a tune also? He said he could give us the whole day but might want to get that firmed up soon before he gets booked up.

Well boys good news and bad I called back to work if it lasts longer than 2 shifts I won't be going but this job is at the end So I figure they are bringing a bunch to finish it off so the commissioning and start up can be done. So itay only be one shft I will keep you all ip to date as the shift goes on

Back