Any talk about a spring run to New England for a tune? I'm in

2008BlackCSGT;n1057 said:
I bet you are in that new beast you just got, we should grab a coffee to discuss how you've done it in the past. I can bring Tim's to your garage and see the new ride

Come out, give me a call. As long as its not snowing I am not far away. Medium single cream ;)

I am not doing anything, would be fun to see it on a dyno, but not touching the engine.
Be a fun trip if had a bunch going.

May 13 to 15 is the weekend after Mother's Day, collect your brownie points and use them right away on the road trip :) Anyone interested in that time frame or have suggestions? I plan to go but would like to coordinate a few more, overdue for a good run after the Gaspe Bay trip.

I hear ya but I just did the math and if the dollar went up 5 cents it's really only a savings of $45 Canadian per $500 of US. Just a matter of having a couples of less beers and you're still good :)

2008BlackCSGT;n1181 said:
I hear ya but I just did the math and if the dollar went up 5 cents it's really only a savings of $45 Canadian per $500 of US. Just a matter of having a couples of less beers and you're still good :)

Less beers, now that is not away to plan a boys weekend away :p

I would'nt drink anyway but if I was to just hit dity free on the way. I will talk to the boss and see if the money will be there and pending I have a job here in the oil sands.

Spoke to Pete the tuner guy today and he is available for Sat the 14th of May if that works for whoever wants to go. He also said he could do 4 or 5 cars if anyone else wanted a tune also. I'll keep him posted on our stats and he could just book the whole day for us if needed.

Back