After Market

Just so you know, Steeda.ca is not part of Steeda.com( USA)
They use the name here and are middle man,
Steeda has been fighting it for years.
No issue to use, but don't expect same level of service as
Steeda.com

Just so you know, Steeda.ca is not part of Steeda.com( USA)
They use the name here and are middle man,
Steeda has been fighting it for years.
No issue to use, but don't expect same level of service as
Steeda.com
They are listed as a dealer on Steeda.com, should be the same parts but definitely not the same service 0075AE77-755A-4705-9008-C47672716E6A.png

Subjective territory when talking about personal taste.
But, since you ask…

It’s not for me. I prefer the less is more approach. Keep it under the radar.

I actually debated ordering the fighter jet grey on the new car because it forces you to have the orange callipers.
I seriously considered grabber blue instead just to have black callipers.
In the end, the desire for the fighter jet grey won out but I’m going to need warming up to the callipers. ?

Subjective territory when talking about personal taste.
But, since you ask…

It’s not for me. I prefer the less is more approach. Keep it under the radar.

I actually debated ordering the fighter jet grey on the new car because it forces you to have the orange callipers.
I seriously considered grabber blue instead just to have black callipers.
In the end, the desire for the fighter jet grey won out but I’m going to need warming up to the callipers. ?
I guess your right it is each to their own, but I have to give it a try and have to see, it’s 25$ either way not that expensive

Better not say what else I have coming that will be personalize it ??

I am sort of with Marc, but agree 100% on personal tastes.
DO what makes you happy, I say, your car and makes it yours also.
Besides we will all see it, love it, but most of all you look at it
everyday :)

I think the wrong question asked from the beginning is "what do you think?"....It's your ride, it's your style & personality and it's your overall long term plan for your car that drives what you consider, as far as style and performance. For some, it's bone stock all the way & some have maintained a highly valuable car over a long term of enjoyment & care. Others go all in for an eye catcher, regardless of how bold the customization of body and paint. Other like the "sleeper" style & pour on the power without the badges to show.

You will always find someone who will admire your preferences and sometime you can notice others taking inspiration from what modification choices you have taken.

As said before, we love to help others spend their hard earned $$! Ask for advice & suggestions, count up your cash for investments & wait for the recommendations to come back on your thread! That's what I love about this group!!

I think the wrong question asked from the beginning is "what do you think?"....It's your ride, it's your style & personality and it's your overall long term plan for your car that drives what you consider, as far as style and performance. For some, it's bone stock all the way & some have maintained a highly valuable car over a long term of enjoyment & care. Others go all in for an eye catcher, regardless of how bold the customization of body and paint. Other like the "sleeper" style & pour on the power without the badges to show.

You will always find someone who will admire your preferences and sometime you can notice others taking inspiration from what modification choices you have taken.

As said before, we love to help others spend their hard earned $$! Ask for advice & suggestions, count up your cash for investments & wait for the recommendations to come back on your thread! That's what I love about this group!!
Well said

It’s not hard to spend cash doing any type of mod. Things are expensive out there

Like mister Drummond said different strokes for different folks ?
Need to stop quoting old TV shows lol

Back