2nd Annual Maritime Mustang Spring Run Saturday May 4th 2019

2016-woodward-dream-cruise-mustang-alley-030.jpg

I’m not so patiently waiting for May 4th

I had a quick look through on the N.S. group route. Times are right on!
The 8:30 start from Enfield Tim’s will work fine . 45 minutes until we get to the Washrooms at both Masstown market and at the PetroCan/ Tim’s @ 9:15 . Anyone from points east can join up at the Masstown stop -please plan to be there by 9:15 With this size group we need to make a quick stop then leave Masstown at 9:30. 1 hour later we arrive in Parrsboro. The only “public washrooms “ I can find in Parrsboro are at Tim’s but the parking lot is small. I’ll try to find a good gather point for our departure . Our stop here will be short( 15 min then on to Amherst for a 11:45 arrival and Duncan’s for lunch

Bring your FRS radio’s so we can keep in touch on the road!

If we need to park on the side of the road temporarily we should be fine Aaron. It is just a short stay over anyways so we should be good.

pei_guy;n28633 said:
Maybe we should let the Big Stop in Aulac know. The lineup last year worked out but they blocked it off later in the the summer.

Never asked for total numbers of what they could accommodate but they said tat there should not be any issues. Reserved for a rough number and need to firm up as we get closer.

Festus;n28620 said:
I am thinking of some more names from island group that I think will be adding there names as well. ( maybe not) How many does the place hold ?

Update sign in sheet. Full details on first post of first page.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO BE ADDED TO THE LIST

NEW BRUNSWICK

1.Charlie and Jennifer
2.Elide and Suzanne
3.Fred and Linda
4.Dave and Bev
5.Dave and Tanya
6. Todd and Beth
7. Al and Jackie
8. Martin and Christine
9. Jesse and Josianne
10.Phil + 1
11. Maxime + 1
12.Alex +1
13.Dana +1

NOVA SCOTIA CREW

1.Trevor and Aliona
2.Joey and Lynn
3.Doug and Sharron
4.John and Carol
5.Kelly and Shannon
6.Gerry and Jackie
7.Paul and Gina
8.Lisa
9.Ron
10.Faye and Kevin
11.Carol and John
12.Joanna and Greg
13.Sheldon and Bonnie
14 Lorna and Roger
15.Kyle
16.Doug
17 Corey+1
18.Niena
19.Dave +1
20.Jason W
21. Alan

PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND CREW

1.Griff and ?
2.Aaron and Brenda
3.Kevin and Cindy
4.William and Natalie
5.Allan and Valerie
6.Jeff and Charlene

Last edited by a moderator:
You bet Jeff! You have been added to the list

RoyalDragoon;n28978 said:
Thanks 2001BlackGtvert I would like to put my name in for the spring run. Jeff & Charlene Haynes, Charlottetown, PE.

Back