2024 / 25 NHL Season

So far

So Good

Habs have won 2 out of 3 games so far.

Shut out the Leafs in Seasons opener

Lost 6-4 to Bruins

And last night beat Ottawa 4-1, first time in their last 10 games against Ottawa that they have Beat the Sens 👍
IMG_0639.jpeg

Haven’t watched much of any regular season game so far lol but keeping an eye.

Caufield could be dangerous this year. He’s off to a hot start so question is will he keep it up?

Game 1 for the Leafs against the Habs sounded like a battle of the goalies. Make 47 saves and you deserve the win. Looks like the Leafs had their chances but couldn’t beat the brick wall lol.

Colorado winless, Edmonton sucking, Utah 3-0. Its early but some strange things happening which always creates conversation

I think Leafs are in no win, short of finals appperance no one is happy.

Habs, well Caulfield like most goal scorers are streaky, but if he can stay
Healthy north of 40 is very possible.
As habs fan, make playoffs or not, if they are fighting for playoff spot till end,
I think we should be happy, go south, someone has to answer, north well more
improvements with more money coeing off books next year, should put them in a good place,
tons of prospects and a few blue chip.

I love watching Lane Hutson, I think this guy is real deal at 20, scary,
give him a couple of years.

Goalie duel in Ottawa today lol.

Allen still looking good with a shutout for the Devils. He may get more starts then one would think backing up Markstrom

Noticed Prime is now doing Monday night hockey games. This is only the beginning. I think when the new contract goes out for NHL rights the streaming services are gonna take it over and games on “regular tv” will come to an end. Hope I’m wrong 🤞🏻

Allen still looking good with a shutout for the Devils. He may get more starts then one would think backing up Markstrom

Noticed Prime is now doing Monday night hockey games. This is only the beginning. I think when the new contract goes out for NHL rights the streaming services are gonna take it over and games on “regular tv” will come to an end. Hope I’m wrong 🤞🏻
Everything is streamed now!

But I agree wide open market
Can honestly say NHL is growing might get more interest in US
Sportsnet didn’t do a great job of it
5 channels and not one game on there tonight, NHL can’t be happy.

Be fun to watch what happens next

Yeah I’m not sure how I like Prime so far. Lol. Will give it some time but they seem to wanting to interview a lot of players. Gary Bettman already. Wondering who they will have calling the game…..

I think (don’t quote me) but Sportsnet had a Monday night hockey previous to this year. Maybe it’s the beginning of the end?

I don’t like TSN or Sportsnet when it comes to hockey coverage lol. So maybe all new with Prime or Netflix or Amazon or whoever will be better in the end. Although we as watchers are gonna pay for it 🤮

Back