2023 Race season

Brazil F-1 race, quite entertaining, redbulls running away with it, is getting old.
Not a fan of team or Max, impressive what they have done, but hope next year
few cars can compete.

Las Vegas, night race in 2 weeks should be wicked race and new track to all teams,
hoefully entertaining.

Was nice to see Alonso on podium for first time in a while.
His reaction said it all. He was happy to be there too.
Too bad for Leclerc who lost hydraulics during formation lap, hit wall and couldn’t take the start.

NASCAR championship in Phoenix going on now.
Pulling for Blaney in the Ford camp.

Brazil F-1 race, quite entertaining, redbulls running away with it, is getting old.
Not a fan of team or Max, impressive what they have done, but hope next year
few cars can compete.

Las Vegas, night race in 2 weeks should be wicked race and new track to all teams,
hoefully entertaining.
Great to see Norris getting second again.

What a battle for third between Alonso and Perez. Masterful driving from Alonso and glad to see him take the place back just before the end.

Between the F1 Sprint race, and the main event on Sunday. that was some of the best racing I've seen all year. Alonso's skills were incredible during the last few laps, showing that he still has it in spite of his being the oldest F1 driver. Several of the battles were going on way back in the field, even though they had no hope of winning the race, they fought hard for every position they could gain. Can you imagine what great racing for the podium would be available if these cars were more evenly matched.
I feel bad for Riccardo, catching the errant tire on his rear wing through no fault of his own, and basically put in a no win position, having to restart in 17th position. Amazing he finished in 9th, but it shows clearly the skills he has He's had a bad year, with the hand injury and crashes. Hopefully he will do better for Alpha Tauri in 2024. I gather Nyck de Vries will not be invited back, even as a back-up driver, and has moved back to Formula E.

Vegas could be a very interesting race, especially with a few drivers still uncertain if they will get a chance behind the wheel next year. It may be a tough course for them to prove their worth. Sargent at this point hasn't been guaranteed a ride. I thought Lawson might replace him, but he decided to remain as a back up driver for Alpha Tauri, which of course could also eventually open the door for him with Red Bull. (Alpha Tauri being Red Bull's second team).
Some repeat mumbling from the Sky announcers about Perez possibly being replaced. Perez is still in second place drivers points wise, so I'm not sure why they keep on chewing on him. Now, I don't doubt that if Red Bull could replace Perez with a more skilled drivers like Hamilton, Alonzo, Russell, Norris, there would have been much more competition for Max, and the first place finishes. Imagine any of them in a Red Bull car...Hopefully the cars will be much more even performance wise, in 2024. Max running away in practically every race, has gotten boring..

Between the F1 Sprint race, and the main event on Sunday. that was some of the best racing I've seen all year. Alonso's skills were incredible during the last few laps, showing that he still has it in spite of his being the oldest F1 driver. Several of the battles were going on way back in the field, even though they had no hope of winning the race, they fought hard for every position they could gain. Can you imagine what great racing for the podium would be available if these cars were more evenly matched.
I feel bad for Riccardo, catching the errant tire on his rear wing through no fault of his own, and basically put in a no win position, having to restart in 17th position. Amazing he finished in 9th, but it shows clearly the skills he has He's had a bad year, with the hand injury and crashes. Hopefully he will do better for Alpha Tauri in 2024. I gather Nyck de Vries will not be invited back, even as a back-up driver, and has moved back to Formula E.

Vegas could be a very interesting race, especially with a few drivers still uncertain if they will get a chance behind the wheel next year. It may be a tough course for them to prove their worth. Sargent at this point hasn't been guaranteed a ride. I thought Lawson might replace him, but he decided to remain as a back up driver for Alpha Tauri, which of course could also eventually open the door for him with Red Bull. (Alpha Tauri being Red Bull's second team).
Some repeat mumbling from the Sky announcers about Perez possibly being replaced. Perez is still in second place drivers points wise, so I'm not sure why they keep on chewing on him. Now, I don't doubt that if Red Bull could replace Perez with a more skilled drivers like Hamilton, Alonzo, Russell, Norris, there would have been much more competition for Max, and the first place finishes. Imagine any of them in a Red Bull car...Hopefully the cars will be much more even performance wise, in 2024. Max running away in practically every race, has gotten boring..
Totally agree with you on most of your points. Yes Ric had very bad luck.

I am a hamliton fan and would love to see a firght for number 8
2nd through 10 has been quite good this year,
if the gap could close to first, it would super fun to watch
thinking one of 10 drivers could win on Sunday.

I have issues with the way the do sprint weekends,
I hope they change the format, I realize they are here to stay,
but they need to remember Sunday is the main event
and having cars and drivers properly prepped for SUnday is huge.
One practice and can't touch car or start from pit lane needs to change. IMO

Anyone paying attention the las vegas F-1 race coming up this weekend?
not sure how good of a ra ce it will be at night and potentially very cold,
but likely the biggest show of the sporting world this year.

read the news on this, money spent, plans sphere and all going to be insane.

hope the race itself is good

I don't care for Max, but I will give him this, hes a pure racer,
he has no interest in the spectacle or the show, he just wants to race
ya gotta love that.

F-1 in vegas off to rough start, and times are brutal for Canada viewer
2-3 am ask me how I know :(
Ferrari is a water value in the street that was not welded properly
cost ferrari a lot of money and 10 spots on grid for race, becaus e of repairs.

So lets see how P-3 and qualifying goes tonight at midnight and 3 am Atlantic time :cry:

2 am was not much fun, but turned into good race, thought Leclerc was going to win,
safety car helped Max and he wins again.
Lots of action, super fast track with minimum grip.
seen 349 KM on big straight.

one race left to go and F-1 season is over.

Last F-1 race of season Abu Dhabi ( fred FLinstone race)
so early morning P-3 and qualifying to tomorrow and race 9 am sunday
could be interesting race, Max has everything one,

but lots left to race for, so should be fun and close race, I hope.

Back