2023 Dyno Run New Hampshire

I know there are a couple of new folks on this run.
We were thinking it would be wise to talk to someone who has been on this run
to give you a run down of how it works. ( this is not your average Sunday run lol)

If you don't know anyone currently going on the run, reach out to me be happy to chat
with anyone who is going or thing of going.

Trevor
902-456-6631
I’d echo what Trevor noted. @Rogue5.0Life! was the newbie in 2022. Let’s just say I learned the ropes pretty quickly and immediately signed up for the 2023 run.
I also enjoyed the fact that I could get up both mornings and detail the Mustang without Brenda shaking her head asking “why are you cleaning that car for the 3rd or 4th time this week….”

I’m from Miramichi, and will be running down the morning of departure, so anybody from Northern part of province, we can connect in Miramichi?

Perry
506-623-8337

Since I am not doing the dyno my current thinking is leaving the Island Thursday to break the drive into two days on the way there. Thinking PEI to St. Andrews NB (5 hours) on Thursday and then on to Loudon NH (6 hours more) to be there Friday evening. Like the idea of taking some time to enjoy the drive and scenery since we have not done it before. The plan would be to join the Dyno cars for the run back on Saturday and Sunday. Does that seem like a plan? Acceptable to the rest of the group?

For those who need to know.
Aliona and I decided to take a week off :) ( only been 4.5 years)
So a week on the beach in Dominican is needed for me and the life of others :)

When I get back, we will start to set up more details,
whose going if any passengers are coming?
how many on the dyno? Hotels Etc.

so you basically have 10 to 14 days to figure above out :)

Hope you have a well deserved vacation

Have nice trip enjoy the sun .

Would love to go, as soon as a date is confirmed I will commit. As will I have a question if anyone has the answer. I have a SCT tuner that I bought for my car from AM that has a bama tune on it. Would they be able to retune it and dyno it?
Would love to have you come along .. as for your tuner, yes, Pete can retune that sct and dial your car in on the dyno

Back