2023 Dyno Run New Hampshire

!!!!! NOTICE!!!! NOTICE!!! please read carefully, as this may be a bit for some of the newer folks.

Us as a Group have been going to Petes, Performance Dyno for over 10 years,
this Forum was born from the failings of Mustang Canada, which many of the long time members here
were Members there. My first Dyno run, Steve long past Mustang owner and Member arranged and ran the runs.

Us newbies back then learned how much of a Guru Pete was in tuning, learning today how much more than I knew.
Pete has always been amazing with the cars and tunes and us when there, But arranging a date early on has always been diffuclt to say the last.
On occassion in the past to points of great frustration, but we always got over after the incredible treatment we got at his Dyno shop.
A few years ago Pete took on a partner sort of, Josh did everthing that was not a Mustang or some Fords.
Pete continued to do us and Many Mustangs, but even ended doing weekends so thats what started earlier fast run down, dynos friday night,
fun run along coast back Saturday, most enjoy this better.

As like always getting hold of Pete and confirming our date has been difficult, I am crazy busy this time of year, so I rampped up
getting a ahold of Pete, today I got ahis email, hense this long post.

Pete has sold the dyno to Josh and Josh at this point does not do Mustangs.
So to say I was shocked, was an understatment, it was an email, so I did not get to ask some questions,
I got this mid afternoon, so I acutally canceled a couple hours of work and made some fast calls to a few people.

With short term notice left and not a lot fo time to search perfect options, I contacted Al who has his car at Batten Motorpsorts in Bangor,
doing a coyote swap along with alot of other work, they have a dyno, work with Lund tunes who are famous and have a good reputation,
this is an option for this year and will change our run slightly if we do, but the run itself would not be hudgly affected.

The 3 folks I spoke to today, Al included are still up for this run as I am, personally this my favorite run of season Dyno or not.
I will admit going to the dyno and watching Pete work his magic on who evers car was on the dyno was one fo the best parts.
All this said here we are and becuas of the run being 6 weeks away, folks have to give some quick feed back so I can adjust
arrange quickly what we are going to do and who still wants to go.

as of last count we had /4 cars going on Dyno,Some cars require serious time and tune, some are quite easy and quick
one being Al's whos car will be tuned next 3/4 days, but he wanted Pete to
Run it and check it ( says all you need to know about above comments on Pete) that one would have be major due to work done to car.
Other comlicated one was my coyote Fox swap build, based on conversation last night, we guy helping me odds are it would close
but likely not ready. that leaves 2 maybe three going on Dyno and if I remember right, easier tunes and dyno.

Heres the choices and I would prefer as best, as fast an awsner as you can give me.
are you doing a dyno? if so, give me a little insight, year of car, engine, mods.

If you were only going for the run only and are you still interested? This run is going to happen regardless, at least 3 or 4 are still going.

Any questions please ask or reach out directly to me 902-456-6631 and ask anything you want.
As soon as I have info, we will arrange adjust and advise as qucikly as phsycially possible

After thi syear, we will have time to look at all future Options, in the mean time,
we will do what we can to adjust and as always make this trip a lot of fun.

thank you in advance.
Trevor

I was shocked when I heard the news 😳. It will be a fun weekend regardless. That being said, I'm still in for run only. As Trevor mentioned, whoever is looking for their car to be dyno'd, let him know ASAP with all the details about your car so he can pass along the info and see about booking them in.

Wow I was surprised when I heard the news. I’ve done many trips to Pete’s place over the years and he was the guy to go to. Did wonders for the Saleen and last year got my CS running better.

Having said that, my many trips were mostly just going for the run. Always a fun trip and will continue to be. Can’t make it this year but I will be waiting to hear about the plan B.

Quick up date, Run is going ahead, not sure if anyone left who wants a Dyno
let us know qucikly, we can arrange at Batten Motorsports in Bangor.
Otherwise will put together quickly the new plan.

It will be similar without stop at Petes :oops: :( :cry:
Only other thing to firm up, whos bringing someone //
so I can book rooms, once plan is in place.

So Trevor firstly you are a trooper - thank you.

Secondly is the run still going to New Hampshire with a stop to get Cody at Batten in Bangor to tune or is it just going to Bangor
If you want a Dyno and tune, Batten will do and Run will be designed accordingly.
Until I know who wants Dyno, we will arrange accordingly.

Where were going and staying be different than the past, based on dyno
in Bangor than Louden, Currently were going further than Bangor,
maybe Coast down, Mountains back, but one step at a time.

I had been contemplating the Mustang Coastal Run on June 17, but figured I was going to Pete’s so I decided not to go to the Coastal Run (too close together).
Based on this latest news I’ve decided to sit this Dyno Run out. I have some customers in MA, NY and PA I’ve been long overdue for a visit. So I’m putting together an itiniery for myself & Mustang to leave Miramichi around June 12 or 13. I’ll head down and visit with those customers, site seeing along the way, hopefully with the top down!
Then I’ll make my way back for the Coastal Mustang Run on the 17th. I’ll connect/coordinate to meet up with the Maritime Mustang crew at some point the evening of the 16th of the 17th depending on where I stay the evening of the 16th.

Best of luck. I’ll miss the run to Mexico, I mean Bangor, LOL!

I had been contemplating the Mustang Coastal Run on June 17, but figured I was going to Pete’s so I decided not to go to the Coastal Run (too close together).
Based on this latest news I’ve decided to sit this Dyno Run out. I have some customers in MA, NY and PA I’ve been long overdue for a visit. So I’m putting together an itiniery for myself & Mustang to leave Miramichi around June 12 or 13. I’ll head down and visit with those customers, site seeing along the way, hopefully with the top down!
Then I’ll make my way back for the Coastal Mustang Run on the 17th. I’ll connect/coordinate to meet up with the Maritime Mustang crew at some point the evening of the 16th of the 17th depending on where I stay the evening of the 16th.

Best of luck. I’ll miss the run to Mexico, I mean Bangor, LOL!
To bad your switching gears, but I am sure you will have fun on other run as well :)

Update, best I have it sorted out, no dyno's ,only run.
7 cars 8 people, 4 rooms, if anyone else is bringing someone or coming, not going etc,
If this is wrong, let me know ASAP

by End of week we will have base run and some hotels booked
once booked I will update with details, Normally does Hotels, so have some patience
with me :)

Last edited:
So plan is Friday to head to Freeport, portsmouth or Maybe old orchid beach area, depending on hotels,
also doing apart of coast as this group we have never done on Friday.

Saturday heading inland and doing along the Mountains back to Bangor on Sat.

Home on Sunday, once hotels are booked, final numbers are in we will give more details.
Great thing about these runs,, we adjust as we go with the willingness to change as we need to.
Maximize the driving and sights.

Depart time is set for 8am in Salisbury, stopping in St. John to pick up a couple more cars and off we go
to border.

More to follow as we put it together, Glenn working on Hotels, Gerry working on Sat section
and I am working on Friday afternoon section. :)

Dyno or no, this wil as always be epic :)

Added another car, and details coming from foks searching google
changes by the minute lol, Got the big guns working on it stay tuned for updates,
Ok time for supper :)

Last edited:
Update, read everything, ask anything.
We currently have 8 cars and nine people for run.
We can add a car or a person with no issues.

We are leaving Friday June 2 at 8 am from Salisbury Tims / Big stop be there fueled fed and ready to go,
and before anyone says anything remember your Passport :rolleyes:

Glenn and I are are staying in Moncton Thursday night at the
Amsterdam inn and Suites 2550 Mountian road, if anyone else is planning on being there night before.
( hopefully we will get together for supper with a few Moncton Locals for supper and some Mustang chat.)

Friday morning We will stop at tims in Quispamsis Tim Hortons
3 Millennium Dr, Quispamsis, NB @ Aprroximately (9:15-9:30am) to pick up
a couple more cars. unless someone has better location ?

From here we head for Border, down airport route to Bangor, from here decide our route down the coast to Freeport / Brunsiwick
we are staying at ( rooms are booked) Hampton inn 194 main st freeport. these are double rooms two per room @ $ 400 a night,

Friday night here, Gerry will meet us here from his cross country trip, Relax, good meal few wobbly pops
and fishing ( Mustang ) stories :)

Sat Morning after a decent breakfast somewhere, Gerry is working on route, we head inland towards White Mountains
details to follow, with our route to get us Back to bangor 4-5 ish, where we are staying at Bangor Grand, 300 Olgin rd.
$190.00per night, Another evening of good food and some stories I am sure.

Sunday we make our way back up airport route to border and head for home, with a few stories to share, a few not so much 😁
good time had by all.

We have about 2 weeks before to cancel rooms after that you are on the hook for your half of room.
It is Canadian dollars, I know prices are going up it seems everywhere and freeport is close to resort areas so
paying a bit more here, otherwise not bad.

THanks to Glenn for spending a few days finding , calling and booking hotels.

Any questions ask away, if I missed anything let me know,
current list, let me know if any additions or changes?

1-Trevor run
2- Aaron run
3- Glenn run
4 - Al & Doug run
5 - Gerry run
6 - Kevin run
7 - Troy

Last edited:
Back