2023 Dyno Run New Hampshire

Ohtobbad

Administrator
Staff member

Proposed date, June 2,3,4 th Subject to change based on Pete's Availability.
The run, we normal Leave from Moncton early 7 am ish with a quick to Run Petes Friday
Louden New Hampshire. Do the dyno runs, then off to hotel and supper.
Slow run back Sat to bangor enjoying the many back roads and sights.
Bangor to home Sunday.
Also let us know if your bringing someone as we share a room :)

1-Trevor run
2- Aaron run
3- Glenn run
4 - Al & Doug run
5 - Gerry run
6 - Kevin run
7 - Troy

Last edited:
Sign me up for the run.
No major mods this winter, so no Dyno/tune for me this year. Subject to change, LOL!

PS - depending on group flexibility, we could run up through NH, Lake Winnipesaukee, White Mountains into Bangor. I’ve been up through there many times and should be able to layer out a decent run (twisty, turns, hills, valleys, rustic)

Some of the PEI Mustang owners got together Sat. Night for some food and drinks and the topic of the planned Dyno Run came up. There are at least 3 interested and will firm up commitments once the dates are confirmed. It sounds like a great time.

All the parts are in now and I picked the car up on Friday from storage. Did a few things yesterday to get ready for the swap. It will be at the shop this week to complete everything
I can't wait, I am curious, did your Mechanic say anything about unlocking the computer for keys?
I was told I have to do this in order to be able to start it, as Coyote cars have progamable key fobs.

For anyone wanting to join us for the the trip and needs a tuner. Pete only tunes with SCT.
I have a SCT X4 tuner for sale, that i can bring with me on the run View attachment 62425View attachment 62427

If anyone is looking at this tuner and having any doubts, don’t.
Get it!
I’m sure it will be a good deal.
And tuning at Pete’s is safe.
No danger to the car.
He will optimize parameters for better performance.
Your only responsibility going forward will be to run premium fuel. That’s it.

SCT is by far the most popular tuning solution, and Pete is not alone to only tune with them.

Dasilva Racing also only tunes with SCT.
So does Mustang Direct in Montreal.
And if you look south to such guys as John Lund, he uses SCT extensively as well.

And if you look at BullyDog tuners for you truck guys, they are SCT tuners repackaged with BullyDog stickers.

He didn't say anything about keys, but I bought a new power pack that will marry the car and the engine.. it's a 2020 gen 3 coyote with about 21k

Good motor.
Slightly larger displacement than Gen 1 and Gen 2 thanks to wire ark plasma transfer technology on cylinder walls.

If you haven’t herd one run already, don’t be worried about the faint tick-tick noise when you fire it up for the first time.
It’s the mechanical oil pump making that noise.
Totally normal and safe.

Sales assistants got extra training on that point in 2018, when the engine came out, so they could explain it to clients.

Proposed date, June 2,3,4 th Subject to change based on Pete's Availability.
The run, we normal Leave from Moncton early 7 am ish with a quick to Run Petes Friday
Louden New Hampshire. Do the dyno runs, then off to hotel and supper.
Slow run back Sat to bangor enjoying the many back roads and sights.
Bangor to home Sunday.
Also let us know if your bringing someone as we share a room :)

1-Trevor Hopefully both
2- Perry Run
3- Glenn run
4 - Al & Doug
5 - Gerry
6 - Kevin (no Dino)
Plan to attend. No dyno. Not sure yet if I have a plus 1

I know there are a couple of new folks on this run.
We were thinking it would be wise to talk to someone who has been on this run
to give you a run down of how it works. ( this is not your average Sunday run lol)

If you don't know anyone currently going on the run, reach out to me be happy to chat
with anyone who is going or thinking of going.

Trevor
902-456-6631

Last edited:
Back