2022 Nationals Saturday July 9th Cruise and Supper

Thanks Marc!! I must agree ,I would have went right back down that road once we took the final group shot. We definitely will do that run again once the chipseal issues are dealt with. Hopefully we can do the whole thing then.

Thanks Trevor. It was our pleasure to organize some of the weekend events. We definitely enjoyed spending time with everyone and showing some of you some new scenic routes and locations. The small rocks did suck on the Fundybtrail trail however the views helped make it better.

Thanks Marc!! I must agree ,I would have went right back down that road once we took the final group shot. We definitely will do that run again once the chipseal issues are dealt with. Hopefully we can do the whole thing then.

Thanks Trevor. It was our pleasure to organize some of the weekend events. We definitely enjoyed spending time with everyone and showing some of you some new scenic routes and locations. The small rocks did suck on the Fundybtrail trail however the views helped make it better.
The chip seal was bad last year I turned around

Probably my last post on this thead.
I can’t bring myself to post it in the Cool Ford trucks thread. ?
We’re still early in the EV game.

But I can confirm that the F150 Lightning does exist and is not just a made up imaginary entity.

I spotted this one, in the flesh, in the park Sunday.
Belongs to someone connected to the Taylor group.
See what I did there?
Slid the word connected in a post about EV’s. ?

Anyway here it is.
I’m anxious to delete it from my phone where it’s coming up on 48 hrs it’s been in there. ?

8FE78F64-F9C7-4FDB-9FCE-03EAAB19EDAC.jpeg

DC83689C-59BD-4E05-933B-34911AA5A280.jpeg

ECC1876A-4A08-432C-A74A-0F4AA87DBD1D.jpeg

Had a chat with the owner. He owns that Lightning & the souped up CTS-V that was next to it. The CTS-V does +/- 700whp and this thing here, quoting the owner's words, ''makes my CTS-V feel broken''. I would imagine, 580hp/780tq (again, figures stated by him).
I personally find the truck very cool, BUT yes, it's a reminder that EV are coming in all shapes and forms in the near future to fiddle with our beloved cars.
Still find it cool, but still love my 3V sound more :)

Had a chat with the owner. He owns that Lightning & the souped up CTS-V that was next to it. The CTS-V does +/- 700whp and this thing here, quoting the owner's words, ''makes my CTS-V feel broken''. I would imagine, 580hp/780tq (again, figures stated by him).
I personally find the truck very cool, BUT yes, it's a reminder that EV are coming in all shapes and forms in the near future to fiddle with our beloved cars.
Still find it cool, but still love my 3V sound more :)
I’d like to know what Sticker Price is on that Lightning?

Car and Driver tested a Loaded Version of one like that last month and it’s US MSRP
was $92,000

That’s $122,300 CDN ?

I’d like to know what Sticker Price is on that Lightning?

Car and Driver tested a Loaded Version of one like that last month and it’s US MSRP
was $92,000

That’s $122,300 CDN ?
I have to Say I did asked, but cannot remember for the life of me. Next time I see buddy, I'll be sure to ask as I am legit curious. He did lower it +/- 2'' & installed these 24'' wheels he had on at the show almost at the reception of the truck haha. Lower than that and the rear motor cage would drag on the street (give or take where our gear pumpkin resides).

I have to Say I did asked, but cannot remember for the life of me. Next time I see buddy, I'll be sure to ask as I am legit curious. He did lower it +/- 2'' & installed these 24'' wheels he had on at the show almost at the reception of the truck haha. Lower than that and the rear motor cage would drag on the street (give or take where our gear pumpkin resides).
His CTS V is Bad Ass ???

Back