2021 Fall Run New Brunswick Miramichi/Acadian Peninsula/Bathurst

The Planning is 99% complete
Some things we need you to know now to plan for - More details later
Sorry to say this but Tim Hortons in Tracadie-Sheila is a drive through trailer only It won't be fit to stop there
--- so we have a plan B for coffee and sweets and a place for washrooms

BUT you will need some CASH ON HAND to buy from our plan B vendor , Loonies- Toonies - 5 dollar bills . More on this later

LUNCH will be in Shippagan - There are no restaurants booked but lots of places listed in the booklet - a 1.5 HR stop , you are on your own for lunch - Buy - Bring - Your choice !

Here are a couple of slides from the Handout package to get you to the hotel and to the start point. As usual I'll have print copies available at the start of the run for the navigators to help you on the route.

Bring your FRS radio's ( Charged ) if you have them . We will decide on a Channel based on available radio's

View attachment 48353

View attachment 48354
BUT
Tracadie has a Rotten Ronnies (McDonalds).

Since Tim Horton's is running out of a trailer Maxime has done some work and the local ford dealer Hatheway Ford has offered up a nice spot at their dealership for us to take our washroom break as well as he arranged to have a local coffee shop ( TAZZA CAFFE) get us setup with some coffee and muffins brought to us. That's why Gerry mentioned bring a bit of cash.
Thanks Maxime for getting this arranged.

Since Tim Horton's is running out of a trailer Maxime has done some work and the local ford dealer Hatheway Ford has offered up a nice spot at their dealership for us to take our washroom break as well as he arranged to have a local coffee shop ( TAZZA CAFFE) get us setup with some coffee and muffins brought to us. That's why Gerry mentioned bring a bit of cash.
Thanks Maxime for getting this arranged.
A Win Win Situation ?

Excellent With A Great Background for Photos ?

As Charlie confirmed, Hatheway Ford Tracadie is more than happy to host us there for our quick stop in Tracadie and Tazza Caffe crew is happy to catter our group with coffees and muffins. simply bring some cash money with you as I know they do not have wireless interact machine.
we will call them ahead of time so they are ready with enough coffees and muffins for our stop around 10am.
For shopping new cars, telling you now we’ll be the one filling their lot, kind of empty as per any dealerships these days ? ? ☕️ ?

As Charlie confirmed, Hatheway Ford Tracadie is more than happy to host us there for our quick stop in Tracadie and Tazza Caffe crew is happy to catter our group with coffees and muffins. simply bring some cash money with you as I know they do not have wireless interact machine.
we will call them ahead of time so they are ready with enough coffees and muffins for our stop around 10am.
For shopping new cars, telling you now we’ll be the one filling their lot, kind of empty as per any dealerships these days ? ? ☕️ ?
Same thing when I drove through Taylor Ford’s Lot with my BULLITT yesterday.

The Huge Lot across the street that was always full pre Covid was empty and the main Lot had 25,30 new Fords.

Have you seen the New Ford Commercial telling Customers to Order their Custom Built Ford Vehicle.

Seaside Chevrolet on my Street has more Used than New.

Back