2020 events , possible cancelling.

I think we have to be pragmatic but also keep the faith we will see an end to the current restrictions. I haven't seen anything at this time that Darren Boutillier is making any decisions for the May show in PEI. Gotta be tough on people planning large scale events. Alot riding on getting people through the gates to keep running.

I think we have to be pragmatic but also keep the faith we will see an end to the current restrictions. I haven't seen anything at this time that Darren Boutillier is making any decisions for the May show in PEI. Gotta be tough on people planning large scale events. Alot riding on getting people through the gates to keep running.
Darren is being as positive as possible I am sure. In the end everyone will make the decisions that are felt to be the correct ones depending on the timing of the events. Government may still be forcing the hand depending on the timing and where we are at in the world. Keeping the faith for sure.

I am planning for everything, life work and Mustangs. :)
I am being positive but realistic. Things are still changing by the hour
hard to plan months in advance, We will decide on each event as time gets closer.
Spring run 2-3 weeks out, dyno run 2-3 weeks.
Nationals will likely decide part of what we do, but same 2-3 weeks.
August car show likely a month out
Fall run likely 4-5 weeks out.

If anything happens to change that, we have a pretty good bunch,
for making good decisions here, will be taken as a group.
we will do whats safe first and maybe still by the rules set out by Government.
So much happening to get to far ahead is not needed.

Of course each person for each event has to decide for themselves.
Depending on how hard a hit some people take this summer
might determine numbers.

They are saying 12 to 18 possibly 24 months before we have a vaccine available for everyone so I can see us back to normal in 2022 if we are lucky ☠️

Back