2020 events , possible cancelling.

I always pay at the pump, that is the only option at Costco ?

I am not patient enough to stand the line at Costco lol, not for a couple cents ?

I always use it. Actually frustrating when I have to go in line and wait for the little old lady to have her 200 tickets checked to see if she won or not. ?

Yaaa actually, that makes total sens right now ... Now that you say that, will familiarize myself with that machine to avoid Rita :ROFLMAO:

Costco gas is at least 10 cents a litre cheaper for regular at 77.9 cents a litre and I filled 3 20 litre gas cans with high test yesterday plus my suv for 87.9 cents a litre and nobody bitched at me.I have seen people with half tons full of gas jugs and no one seems to mind.

Saw something yesterday that said Nationals were “hopeful” that it would still be a go being a bit over 3 months away. Not sure you will see much as far as events like this go but who knows. And if they do go ahead I would think crowds will be way down in numbers. Gonna take some time to get over this

Saw something yesterday that said Nationals were “hopeful” that it would still be a go being a bit over 3 months away. Not sure you will see much as far as events like this go but who knows. And if they do go ahead I would think crowds will be way down in numbers. Gonna take some time to get over this

They are being optimistic. Personally I would make a decision sooner then later on this anniversary year. It is going to take a while for this to leave people’s minds and be somewhat comfortable again.

Back