2019 PEI Fall Run

NS- Halifax area group -We have a few planning to leave Enfield Big Stop/ Tim’s at 12 on Friday to head for PEI
With a maybe stop we should be in Aulac 1:45. / leave there at 2:00pm, PEI side of Port Elgin Roundabout at 2:30 , then Borden Tim’s area at about 3pm for any that want to join up for a Coffee and then head for Charlottetown
If you plan on joining in let me know.

PS. Start putting your FRS radio’s on charge and then don’t forget to pack them!

05 gt 5spd;n33645 said:
NS- Halifax area group -We have a few planning to leave Enfield Big Stop/ Tim’s at 12 on Friday to head for PEI
With a maybe stop we should be in Aulac 1:45. / leave there at 2:00pm, PEI side of Port Elgin Roundabout at 2:30 , then Borden Tim’s area at about 3pm for any that want to join up for a Coffee and then head for Charlottetown

PS. Start putting your FRS radio’s on charge and then don’t forget to pack them!

Hoping some Island cars will join up with you at Borden/Carlton after you cross the bridge. Suggest the Visitor Information Centre parking lot to meet up? Tim's lot is very small. Meet up shortly after 3.00 pm?

GRIFF;n33669 said:
Hoping some Island cars will join up with you at Borden/Carlton after you cross the bridge. Suggest the Visitor Information Centre parking lot to meet up? Tim's lot is very small. Meet up shortly after 3.00 pm?

Sounds like a plan. VIC parking lot on the left coming off the bridge will be small too.....might be better to go into public parking lot behind the shops on the left hand side. Will work to get there to meet up Friday!

Hey everyone just a heads up, I called the hotel to make an adjustment to my Saturday night booking and they had no information on site for my reservation. I had to rebook. I had a confirmation e mail and everything. My confirmation started with a 4 and not a 5 which I guess is not a good number. They should start with the number 5. If anyone booked a room and got the number 4 at the start of your confirmation you should call the hotel as they will more them likely not have you in the system.

Probably just a one off but rather be safe and check your reservation code before it is too late.

2001BlackGTvert;n33671 said:
Hey everyone just a heads up, I called the hotel to make an adjustment to my Saturday night booking and they had no information on site for my reservation. I had to rebook. I had a confirmation e mail and everything. My confirmation started with a 4 and not a 5 which I guess is not a good number. They should start with the number 5. If anyone booked a room and got the number 4 at the start of your confirmation you should call the hotel as they will more them likely not have you in the system.

Probably just a one off but rather be safe and check your reservation code before it is too late.

Double checked, mine does start with a five ?

05 gt 5spd;n33645 said:

I'm see in. See you then.

2001BlackGTvert;n33671 said:

Good to go, mine starts with a 5 also.

Back