2019 PEI Fall Run

TrueBlue02058;n33415 said:
Or Clear Plastic Seat Covers, like my Grandfather had on his 62 Pontiac Laurentian.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/cal-rods.org\/resources\/MemberAlbums\/11505291\/Ron%20Barrett%201960%20Ford%20Starliner\/preview\/IMG_2845.jpg"}[/IMG2]

I can feel my skin burning already.

Last edited:
Shipwright;n33581 said:
I can feel my skin burning already.

And I remember my dad driving on the Laurentian Auto-route at the Posted Speed Limit of the day 70 MPH, and I was standing upon the Front bench Seat next to him. I was 4 or 5.

Between being exposed to all the second hand smoke, and riding around with no seat-belts the first 10 years of my life, much simpler times, Good times.

Today Kids are Bubble Wrapped and Parents aren't preparing them for the Real World. :FordSmile

02 yellowgt;n33583 said:
Bev and I won't be able to make the PEI run.She has been off work for a month now and the doctors still can't figure out what is wrong.We will have to stay closer to home in case she has another spell.Hope to see everyone in 2020.

Sorry to hear that Dave. Hopefully she gets well soon. Health is way more important.

GRIFF;n33369 said:
Have a room for Saturday Night booked that I don't plan to use now. Staying only Friday Night. at the hotel.

Come Monday I am going to cancel my room at hotel for Saturday night if no one is interested in taking it on. Message me if interested before then.

GRIFF;n33587 said:
Come Monday I am going to cancel my room at hotel for Saturday night if no one is interested in taking it on. Message me if interested before then.

Sent you a pm, Howard.

Can someone please break down the schedule for me as if I'm starting in Charlottetown...Friday, and Saturday only thank you. Times, location, and I'll worry about routes once I meet someone.
Looking good so far...

RoyalDragoon;n33636 said:
Can someone please break down the schedule for me as if I'm starting in Charlottetown...Friday, and Saturday only thank you. Times, location, and I'll worry about routes once I meet someone.
Looking good so far...

Quick details
Route books will be available at Friday night supper

Supper Friday night 6:30 at Olde Dublin Pub 131 Sydney St
Full run details at Supper
Saturday Morning - be at Shawn’s no frills 25 Hopeton Rd. We leave at 9am

Back