2019 Fall Run Discussion

GRIFF;n28113 said:
Hi everyone! Aaron gave me a heads-up that the planning for the fall run 2019 had started. (sorry have not been on the forum since fall...my bad!) From reading the discussions it appears that another north-eastern run (like 3 years ago) is the favorite. Also it appears most people like the two nights in one hotel idea for convenience. That pretty much precludes a run from Charlottetown to west side of the Island (Mount Carmel Church, West Point Light house, and up to the North Cape Interpretive Centre and wind farm, Tignish and back). That is too long of a circuit with a start in Charlottetown. That would have been my suggestion for the run if I had been on the ball! However, It will be great to have everyone back on the island again for some fun and comradery no matter where we run to! Will help where I can with the planning!

Hi Griff.

Great to see you here. Last time we went out through Malpeque and cavendish and back to Charlottetown,
this time doing east end of Island, up side is next trip could be to Northcape. For me its great Last time I was on
east of Island was 35 years ago, Northcape was 20 years ago lol. Many ways to explore and hope to do it all over next several
years. Gerry has a good part of run figured out, we still have to book restaurants and such.
Hopefully all will be in place by spring.

Had a great get together tonight with some of the PEI group, Looks like hotels may be a challenge- we are going to have to move quick I Think. Lots of great idea’s shared, good food eaten and as usual a few stories were told. More daitails to come soon!

05 gt 5spd;n28126 said:
Had a great get together tonight with some of the PEI group, Looks like hotels may be a challenge- we are going to have to move quick I Think. Lots of great idea’s shared, good food eaten and as usual a few stories were told. More daitails to come soon!

Jason and I can look into the hotel late this week or early next.

05 gt 5spd;n28126 said:
Was good to meet up last evening, Gerry. Looking forward to spring & doing it again with the stangs next time!

Back