2018 Fall Run - Official Topic

Mineral Grey;n25777 said:
Hopefully you will get some more miles on next year ..

Hopefully yes.
If DOT does not ruin my road again with second coat of chip seal.
Will have to hit track in spring to make up for lost time.
Was going to join you guys right up to last minute.
However, thought of having to trailer to get out of my drive, then threat of rain and high winds and then trailer back to get home upon return made me back out at last minute.
Positive thoughts for next year.
Looks like you guys had a good time all around.

Mel and I were really sad to miss this run, it's a highlight for us every year. I never thought it would happen to us, but circumstances ended up changing to a point where we just had to wave the white flag and look forward to the next one. Looks like it was a great time by all accounts! see you next time.

It was a Great Run for the Cars and Drivers/Passengers. A lot of gear changes so not surprisingly my 56 year old left knee feels a little stiff when I get up in the morning. Started yesterday. No pain once I'm out and about, and I can put all of my weight on that leg without pain.. Maybe next year's run I'll have to do some stretching Saturday morning.:FordSmile . Probably did more up and down shifts Saturday than I did in the last month. And I enjoyed every one of them.

;)

TrueBlue02058;n25794 said:
It was a Great Run for the Cars and Drivers/Passengers. A lot of gear changes so not surprisingly my 56 year old left knee feels a little stiff when I get up in the morning. Started yesterday. No pain once I'm out and about, and I can put all of my weight on that leg without pain.. Maybe next year's run I'll have to do some stretching Saturday morning.:FordSmile . Probably did more up and down shifts Saturday than I did in the last month. And I enjoyed every one of them.

;)

Fred, sounding like your next mods might be hand controls! Anybody have a line on a S197 hand brake distributor?!:rofl

torch;n25793 said:
Mel and I were really sad to miss this run, it's a highlight for us every year. I never thought it would happen to us, but circumstances ended up changing to a point where we just had to wave the white flag and look forward to the next one. Looks like it was a great time by all accounts! see you next time.

We missed you guys!

Back