2018 Fall Run - Official Topic

# 6 in the books, another great run, many thanks to pass around,
Travelodge, Jungle Jims and the Gables Restaurant in St. Andrews took great care of us.
Special thanks to Jason, Gerry and Al for all their hard work to make this happen.

Most of all thanks to everyone who came out for the run, the cars get us there but the people
are what makes this run so special.

Home safe and sound after another one of those great Fall Runs.
Both of us here echo the big thank you to the three musketeers (Gerry, Al and Jason) who organized this thing, great job guys !!
And on a side note thanks to Gerry who once again came to my rescue fixing a small issue, not big like last year, but still was there as usual to lend a hand, thanks buddy....

First fall run for me and meet a lot more great people this weekend .
Jackie and I had a Super time , hope to be part of more runs and shows in the future. Big shot out to Trevor as well for starting this whole Mustang family..
Glad everyone had a good time and made it home safe. We had another run in with animal crossing on the #15 around Cap - Pele early this morning , huge moose crossed right in front of us, funny thing is my daughters boyfriend who was with us seen the moos sign just minutes before , and said he's never seen a real moose before, Bullwinkle stopped on the side for a bit for him to get a good look at just how massive he was..

Mineral Grey;n25735 said:
First fall run for me and meet a lot more great people this weekend .
Jackie and I had a Super time , hope to be part of more runs and shows in the future. Big shot out to Trevor as well for starting this whole Mustang family..
Glad everyone had a good time and made it home safe. We had another run in with animal crossing on the #15 around Cap - Pele early this morning , huge moose crossed right in front of us, funny thing is my daughters boyfriend who was with us seen the moos sign just minutes before , and said he's never seen a real moose before, Bullwinkle stopped on the side for a bit for him to get a good look at just how massive he was..

Glad you and your crew got around that one ok! We hit one on the 16 a few years back and they can make a real mess of a detail job! Eyes up traveling this time of year for sure!

Great job everyone for the weekend run. I think all the members enjoyed themselves & Cindy and I enjoyed meeting some more great people.We had a deer on our way home that was just behind guardrail looking to sprint across highway. I never seen it till momma starts yelling but it decided not to mess with the pony.

Lots of nice pictures. Looks like weather cooperated.
So many convertibles. It looks like a top down convention.
Glad everyone made it home safe with all that wildlife.
Looking forward to next summer.
I took my car off the road this weekend.

Back