2018 Fall Run - Official Topic

2001BlackGTvert;n25577 said:
So Dennis Mach 1 or Shelby??

Shelby. The Mach 1 has been acting up lately. I had to replace the distributor that left me stranded at the Cobequid tolls in June and now the car leaks transmission fluid from the pan. I have a new Moroso thick flanged transmission pan on order with an extra thick rubber wrapped metal gasket. Once that is done I've got a new replacement (modern) full wiring harness to install. So with all these issues I'll take the more reliable Shelby this year.

Shipwright;n25611 said:
Shelby. The Mach 1 has been acting up lately. I had to replace the distributor that left me stranded at the Cobequid tolls in June and now the car leaks transmission fluid from the pan. I have a new Moroso thick flanged transmission pan on order with an extra thick rubber wrapped metal gasket. Once that is done I've got a new replacement (modern) full wiring harness to install. So with all these issues I'll take the more reliable Shelby this year.

MACH1 is 45 years old, and what you have described above goes with the age of car. We will see it next summer and look forward to seeing You and the Shelby. :FordSmile

So this is how Friday looks.
Halifax area folks meeting at Enfield Big stop Leaving at 12 Friday.
Stoping at the Irving Big stop in Aulac 1:30 ish. Pick any folks from Island.
Stopping in Big stop in Salisbury close to 2:30 ish.
then heading of to Saint John.

Well bit of late day but car is ready,
all fluids checked, tire pressures,
torqued wheels and like many fools doing road trip,
cleaned it lol, Radios charged and drone charging.
I pad charged, lawn chairs, jacket and cleaning supplies in trunk.

Really looking forward to weekend.

Back