2018 Fall Run - Official Topic

I’m waiting for the final word on some road work before I post the route.
Someone else can comment on Friday night supper plans

Fall run begins Saturday Sept 22 gathering on the road beside Tim Hortons, 40 Galbraith place in Lorneville. Be ready to leave at 9:15am

We will be traveling Coastal loops as we go to to Sealy’s Cove , stop in St George for coffee, lunch in Saint Andrews- more coastal loops , Blacks Harbour, Beaver Harbour, Maces Bay, Dioper and Chance Harbour back to Saint John for Saturday Night supper
thats the Readers Digest version - full details will be in the booklet available at the start of the run Saturday

Just curious --- anyone hear from Phil (Melanie) about the upcoming run?? Did not see mention of in, the meal listings...

Another thing for folks to think about is two way radios
if you have one charge and bring it, if you have 2 bring them and lend one.
Many of us have and it helps us communicate while driving.

Its actually good for any group runs or trips, not a bad investment for someone
does runs or trips with more than one vehicle.

Hey Dennis. I heard this morning there are a few cars (not sure how many) leaving Enfield area around Noon. I am sure the details will be posted soon

Shipwright;n25569 said:
Anyone from HRM planning on leaving on Friday?

yes, plan is noon at enfield big stop for those who can make it, then stop at boarder
pick up 2-3 PEI folks then stop in Salisbury to pick any NB folks who can get away early.

Any folks coming from the Island, is it possible to meet in Aulac or Sackville 130 ish?
that will allow us to be in Salisbury at 230 ish

Ohtobbad;n25586 said:
Any folks coming from the Island, is it possible to meet in Aulac or Sackville 130 ish?
that will allow us to be in Salisbury at 230 ish

I may need to make a quick stop in Moncton before starting the weekend, so will meet up with the crew in Salisbury.

Festus;n25590 said:
Just wondering what time friday and Saturday nite suppers are booked for ? Cindy and I will meet everyone in Saint John as i have work related appointment to stop at along to way. Everyone get ready for great weekend !!!!!

Everything is set up for 7pm both Friday and Saturday nights.

Back