2018 Fall Run - Official Topic

What time if you guys have an idea yet that the run plans on leaving and what location. Just curious as I'm probably driving to Saint John in the morning. I saw in the map showing Bayview International trucks on McAllister. Trying to plan ahead.

BlueRaven;n25432 said:
What time if you guys have an idea yet that the run plans on leaving and what location. Just curious as I'm probably driving to Saint John in the morning. I saw in the map showing Bayview International trucks on McAllister. Trying to plan ahead.

Hi
We will leave at Lorneville Tim Hortons, at 9am sharp, as we joke, fuel, fed and coffee ready to go :)
Let us know your name and if anyones coming with?
Also will you be joining us for lunch in St Andrews?
trying to give restaurant numbers.

Last edited:
BlueRaven;n25432 said:

Gerry can you confirm ?. I do believe we will leave the lorneville Tim Hortons around 9am ..

Ohtobbad;n25433 said:
Hi
We will leave at hotel, at 9am sharp, as we joke, fuel, fed and coffee ready to go :)
Let us know your name and if anyones coming with?
Also will you be joining us for lunch in St Andrews?
trying to give restaurant numbers.

My name is Rachel already on the list and yes I believe I will be joining for lunch. So far I'm alone unless I find a co-pilot wanting to come for a drive ?

Mineral Grey;n25435 said:
Gerry can you confirm ?. I do believe we will leave the lorneville Tim Hortons around 9am ..

Confirmed . Maritime Mustang Fall Run 2018. Will Leave Lorneville Tim’s @ 9:15 am Saturday September 22-2018

Hotel parking lot will be a bit small for gathering all the cars. - Have Fuel Tank full - coffee in hand - Breakfast done .

Meet at. 40 Galbraith Place, Saint John
Group will Leave Lorneville Tim’s @ 9:15 am Saturday September 22, 2018

Well we are getting close to the final countdown for fall run. Anyone that is THINKING of coming it is time to sh t or get off the pot lol.I have booked Friday & Monday off. I am planning to be in saint john by 12, a quick wash of pony , kill 3 hours site seeing in & around saint john and get ready to party.Everyone will have a great weekend for sure.

Not that they have always been accurate, but Long term forecast for Saturday the 22nd in St. Andrews is calling for around 20mm of rain. Not a problem for me, but just make sure your tires have plenty of Tread on them.

TrueBlue02058;n25504 said:
Not that they have always been accurate, but Long term forecast for Saturday the 22nd in St. Andrews is calling for around 20mm of rain. Not a problem for me, but just make sure your tires have plenty of Tread on them.

I checked 3 forecasts for next weekend, all 3 are different,soooo

Ohtobbad;n25505 said:
I checked 3 forecasts for next weekend, all 3 are different,soooo

We"ll know for sure on the Saturday morning. Just saying, hope no one shows up with Drag Radials on the back or well worn tires.

Back