2018 Fall Run - Official Topic

TrueBlue02058;n25184 said:
Here is the Link to their Menu, very impressive and a wide variety,

https://junglejims.ca/public/menu/menu112017/NS-NB-menu.pdf

I have not eaten in a Jungle Jims in over 20 years, I looked at menu also.
Not sure how good the food is, but I am sure we will all eat and to be honest,
I am going to see all you people. The fall run has become much more than
a beautiful drive, it has become a social event that Aliona and I truly look
forward to.

6 years ago I met some of you folks on fall run then southern NB.
We have made friends for life because of our cars, since we have made many more.
As it grows we will have more and more challenges, but I look forward to them and
all the new people we will meet along the way. Seeing new areas, different experiences
is fun. Not all will be perfect, we have eaten in a few bad places and some great ones.
I expect this will happen again. I remember Rich leading us through PEI we got lost twice,
everyone enjoyed that and was no problem, but great add to that run and storey.
Mel's video of cabot trail. Rogers home made spaghetti on gasps run, Jodies tires issues,
all problems get solved and it adds to the story and adventure.

I hope everyone comes and has a great time, the experiences good and bad add to the storey
we will all remember for a life time.

Ain't that the truth, I second that motion totally !!! Man do I (we) ever look forward to this fall run each and every year !! Just an awesome time with lots of memories !! I remember doing my first one (anniversary gift from Mustang Sally) which was the Cabot trail run and really knowing basically no one so just took the jump and never had so much fun with a bunch of strangers in my life and now I consider them friends for life !! Just Awesome Stuff !!

67 AGAIN;n25195 said:
My first run was PEI.
Didn't even remember we got lost until now. Just a footnote.
What I remember is good times with great people.
Looking forward to it again.

Lost ?? Nope. Just an unplanned detour to an unknown destination along the way .Its called plan “B” We hit all the planned destinations, on time and got to see wonderful PEI with friends - What’s better than that? Doing it all again with more friends - and great cars.

Ohtobbad;n25190 said:
I have not eaten in a Jungle Jims in over 20 years, I looked at menu also.
Not sure how good the food is, but I am sure we will all eat and to be honest,
I am going to see all you people. The fall run has become much more than
a beautiful drive, it has become a social event that Aliona and I truly look
forward to.

6 years ago I met some of you folks on fall run then southern NB.
We have made friends for life because of our cars, since we have made many more.
As it grows we will have more and more challenges, but I look forward to them and
all the new people we will meet along the way. Seeing new areas, different experiences
is fun. Not all will be perfect, we have eaten in a few bad places and some great ones.
I expect this will happen again. I remember Rich leading us through PEI we got lost twice,
everyone enjoyed that and was no problem, but great add to that run and storey.
Mel's video of cabot trail. Rogers home made spaghetti on gasps run, Jodies tires issues,
all problems get solved and it adds to the story and adventure.

I hope everyone comes and has a great time, the experiences good and bad add to the storey
we will all remember for a life time.

Any Meal with a Great Group like ours will be excellent. After looking at the Menu I was impressed, and confident there is something on the Menu for all tastes.

Rich06;n25198 said:
Thanks Gerry, but to paraphrase Daniel Boone, I've never been lost only slightly confused as to where I wanted to go. Once I was slightly confused for 3 days

Only once I am impressed, I am sure I have been confused more than a few times :)
and in fairness hard to get lost in a Mustang, as long your driving a little longer is
never a bad thing :)

A question for those from HRM. Anyone interested in going up as a group I've taken Thursday and Friday off and would enjoy some company on the way up.

With any luck, looking to head up Friday and make a day of it. Not sure the time yet, I'll wait and see when folks are leaving from Enfield a plan accordingly but I'm sure we can plan to run together.

I am planning / hoping to leave around 11-12 which gives us lots of time to get there and enjoy the
drive up, but in my work world hard to set in stone till day before or sometimes even day of.

2008BlackCSGT;n25320 said:
With any luck, looking to head up Friday and make a day of it. Not sure the time yet, I'll wait and see when folks are leaving from Enfield a plan accordingly but I'm sure we can plan to run together.

Can likely get away from PEI by noon Friday. Could see who else from PEI are thinking the same & meet up with NS cars in Aulac, then meet Moncton areafolks along the way....

Back