2018 Atlantic Nationals Car Show July 4 - 8

Thanks guys. Team effort!! Every year we have a great bunch of people that jump in and help and it makes it go a lot smoother.

Second that motion !!! Thumbs up to Charlie and all those giving a hand for putting all this together !!

So we had an awesome first annual spring run. We have had a few new people offer to help during the Nationals this year in the park which is awesome. We are going to working on the details soon and will probably make a list and schedule as we get closer. If you can volunteer a few hours of your time that would be awesome just let us know. We will be trying a few different things this year and we will have some prizes as well to draw for amongst other things . Stay tuned

I'm interested in making the trip over Friday for the cruise & dinner and stick around for the day Sat. Will be on my own this trip, so not sure if it's a good thing to be let off the leash! Curious what hotels out of town MM members are booking into? Just don't want to get lost all on my own in the big city!:rofl

we meet Friday night at where the registration is.
I am lazy and do it before friday night run. LOL

So I decided I would start a list of volunteers for the Nationals. Let me know of you can help even for a little bit and your name is not on the list already. Thank you to everyone that has stepped up so far. We will look at Scheduling after.

1. Charlie
2. Trevor
3. Jason
4. Phil
5. Maxime
6. Gerry(Available Saturday)
7. Dave
8. Mineral Gray (Available Saturday)
9. Fred (Available Sunday)
10. Lorne
11. Mike

yes rumour is everyone is donating $500 each towards this, Lorne being the kind soul he is
offered up $2000. for another $50 each you can have your spot personalized, name car etc.
road orange or white paint :)

Will the registration people direct all mustangs to the corral?.
Or do you have to say that's where you are going ? I noticed a few last year that were not in the corral. Just curious as if they let registrants know about it if they don't ask ..

Back