2018 Atlantic Nationals Car Show July 4 - 8

2001BlackGTvert

Administrator
Staff member
l know it is a little early but I think it is time to start the discussions on 2018 Atlantic Nationals Car Show in Moncton.

The last few years we have been pushing this event as one of our main events of the year. 2018 is going to be no different. As most off you have already read in the 2017 thread Trevor, Jason and myself have already met with 4 of the Nationals crew to discuss some off our concerns and wanting to work with them more moving forward. In a nutshell it was a very positive first meeting and we believe we will have more discussions with them moving forward. They understand completely that if the Corral is successful for us it makes it a better show for them. Over the next 10 months we would like to use this thread to get your feedback and opinions on what you think we could do as a group to make next year even better. We will share some of our discussion and ideas as well to get your feedback.

Let's make 2018 the biggest one yet!

Last edited:
Charlie, lots to do and many plans to come. We will announce some exciting things for the corral
in 2018.

We could use some volunteers for next year if anyone wants to help out?

Yes there are many exciting things planned for sure. Volunteers. Definitely will be needing some of those.

Some of the things we are planning on doing or have discussed .

1.A commercial tent for shade is a possibility. As well as an area to have water for a charity or a barbecue or both. Up for discussion.

2. A front row for exceptional stangs out front and center again.

3. Our own prizes and awards as well

Some of the many ideas we have talked about. Feel free to share your ideas as well. We would love to hear them and discuss them. We have more that we will post later.

I am always in for the Nats. Next year will be no different. Lots of time to discuss and figure out exactly what we wanna do but ideas are already a plenty lol. Keep the ideas coming and anyone who wants to help out is more than welcome.....more hands are better than none!

Yup, thanks Dave, the more the merrier :)
Going to try and make it a little easier on Charlie this year :)

for sure and you have done an amazing job, hopefully we can
all help a little more. Makes it more fun for you also.

Back